0.2, adam banks

Starter- 'Would it be alright if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you.'

My boyfriend, Adam Banks, is leaving for the Junior Goodwill Games tomorrow. I'm sad that he has to leave, but he's doing what he loves and I'm proud of him.  Right now, I'm at his house, trying to spend as much time together before he has to leave. Adam will NOT let me go, I repeat he won't let me leave him.

"Adam, can you let me leave? For two seconds while I go to the bathroom?"

"Do you think I'm too clingy? Is that the real reason why you want to leave? I knew I was going to be like this. If only I didn't play hockey, then I wouldn't have to lea-"

To shut him up, I kiss him.

"You talk too much. Now I promise you, you're not clingy Banks, I get why you don't want to let me go, I'll miss you to. Can I go to the bathroom? I still need it."

"Of course my love"

Gosh I died when he called me that. I go to the bathroom and do what I need to do and I then sneak into his room. I practically live here so I know where everything is in his room. I carefully take out his favourite sweater(because it's my favourite too) and I put it on me. The soft material glides gracefully along my skin, the sweet smell of mint and ice comforts me as I get more comfortable in it.

"Baby, you coming back? We need to finish the movie!"

"Coming!"

As soon as I'm back in his arms, I hear him sigh a sense of comfort and relief for him to know that I'm safe. I'm still surprised that he hasn't noticed that I'm in his sweater.

"Would it be alright if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you. And plus, it would keep me company for the time that you are gone."

"Awh, bubs, of course you can! And I know it's your favourite of mine. I love you."

Woah, we've never said those three words before. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, you probably don't even love me back. I swear I'm an idiot sometimes."

"Adam Banks, I promise 100% that you are not an idiot, and I am 1000% certain that I love you too."