20. The Confession.

WHAT?! I think it's just one of the crazy dreams of mine. No. But it's.... Real. He was calmly kneeling down, looking at my direction with his head lifted up and also a bunch of red roses in his hand. I don't know how to react. It looked so surreal. My face was quite bloated and my eyes were so red because of too much crying. I didn't want to let him know that I cried.

A gentle smile tugged on his lips. That smile......... it heals the pain in my chest.  Just seeing him smile like that makes me forget all the things happening around. But why? I can't...I just can't....love him cause he has cheated me. He has another lover. My eyes became teary.
But I still can't stop seeing his smile. I forced myself to close the windows. He stood up from the floor.

"Listen! Please listen to me Haneul!" He said his voice little raised while I was about to lock the window.

"Taemin please. I want to sleep. I want to forget all the things. This pain is too much for me to handle. So, Go now" I calmly said to him.

"Just listen to me. Will you?" He asked.

"No. I don't want to. I mean..... Why would I?"

"You have to. You should listen to me. Cause we love each other" he said.

"I never said that I love you" I justified. But he smiled.

"You've  never once said it in words but you've proved it over a 100 times by your actions" he said playing that gentle smile which makes my heart warm.

All my attempts to calm myself has went useless. I found myself crying again. Why is he doing this to me?! But I don't want to let him know that I'm crying. I moved and pressed my back against the wall beside the window so that I'm not seeing him anymore.

"Just go away! I don't want to see you!" I said a little loud.

"Haneul. Trust me. Alice likes me. But I don't like her. She was lying back then. I love you, not her"

But I didn't respond anything. His voice was full of confidence. His words rang like an alarm in my ears. It didn't sound like a lie. But I still can't forgive him.

"Taemin, please I-"

"Stop hiding from me Haneul. I said trust me. I'm not lying. She is fake. She is angry that I've rejected her proposal. So she's planning a revenge. Face me will you?!" he said.

I moved from the place and saw him through the windows. I looked at him blankly eventhough I had thousands of things running on my head. My heart and mind, both are telling the same thing, he is not lying. He is speaking the truth.

"You're not trusting me... right? " he asked with his eyes directly looking at me. My heart skipped a beat cause that gaze......that gaze was so powerful. How can I not trust him? How can he question me like that?

"Ofcourse, I trust you. I've always trusted you" I said. He smiled and his gaze softened again.

He is not loving anyone other than me. It feels like the big burden which I was carrying was finally unloaded. But....  I'm still angry with him.

"Will you come down?" He asked me.

"Why should I?"

"Cause I want to apologize"

"You can do it from there".I said with my voice low.

"Really?"

"Yes" I replied short.

"Don't make me do it again!" He smirked.

"Do what?" I asked.

He smiled slyly.