25. The New Badass

"I'M NOT FLAT CHESTED!!!!!!! YOU PERVERT!!!" I shouted.

"Yes.. you have a flat chest.. a very flat one indeed" he sighed.

"Why are you sighing? Shouldn't I be the one doing it?" I snapped back.

He didn't tell anything but mumbled all the way while helping me to stand up. I glared at him.

"Where is my mobile phone?" He asked while patting his pant pockets. We searched but it wasn't there.

"Wait, I'll dial your number from mine.." I said and reached out for my phone. It was switched off so I quickly switched it on and dialled Taemin's number.

"Taemin oppa! Why don't you stand out for awhile cause I don't want you to faint by seeing my beauty before our marriage! So please stand out, I'll dress quickly and meet you Oppa!" I heard my own voice. My jaw fell on the floor. I remembered that dark day where I was stuck inside the bathroom and this pervert here stood just outside the door and refused to move unless I tell these lines.

"Yahhhh!! Is that your ring tone?!!! Didn't you delete it?!!" I shouted.

"That's the ring tone I get whenever you call me.. and yeah.. I didn't delete it! He said while taking his phone from one corner.

"Delete it NOW!" I ordered.

"No, I won't" he smiled.

"Why????"

"Cause it was the first time you called me "Oppa"" he said and my face started to heat up.

"Whatever! We'll just leave the place!" I said and opened the door carrying my old clothes.

Seriously how stupid of me! I didn't even check the door! And this perv took this as an opportunity to stay with me in the NIGHT! Although I'm internally happy about it...hehehe *shameless*

He stood up and stretched his hands up and I got a glimpse of his V line and his black and blue plaid boxer. I was about to drool and faint but later recollected my senses and went out of the room.

He followed me and we found the entire school was deserted. It was the first time seeing the school like this. I felt fresh air slapping against my face. It's so good here. The locker room was in the second floor and we should climb down.

We passed through that "renovated floor". It has became my favorite place ever since our kiss that day but recently I started hating it. Believe it or not, it has became the KISSING BOOTH for all the students.. I felt like someone has stolen my precious place, because we were the first one to kiss here..

He kept on staring at that place and I gulped my saliva because I know that within no time he would push me in and kiss me. I nervously gripped my skirt and my hands started to sweat. Eventhough it's not the first time we are kissing but each and every kiss that he gives me, feels like it's my first kiss.

But to my surprise, he didn't do anything.. and instead kept walking... I was surprised. I felt.... disappointed.

"Taemin?" I called him.

"D-Do you remember...this place?" I asked.

"Hmmm.....Yes. How will I forget it?!" He asked and I smiled. I expected him to slowly move towards me and push me against the wall just like he did that day. Cause it's the first time, we came here together after that day and I thought he would kiss me again to commemorate the moment. But he kept on walking.

I became restless. His kiss is so addictive that if i didn't have one a day,  I'll go crazy. I mumbled all the while.

"Taemin?" I called him again desperately. He turned back.