16 : Mr and Mrs Prescott

The Next Morning
Wedding Day

Diana
Today's the day. Wow I never thought I'd get married this soon.
I'm scared this won't work out.

What if he changes his mind?
What if I'm not wife material?
What if-

-knock-

Diana : Come in...
Amber : -walks in- It's your big day!
Diana : Yeah...
Amber : I made you some coffee.
Diana : Thank you Amber..
Amber: How are you feeling today?
Diana : More nervous than yesterday.
Amber : Everything will be okay! Just stay calm.

Amber's apartment

Liam
Is it normal to be this nervous?
What if she changes her mind?
What if she's not happy?
What if-

-doorbell-

Liam : -opens door-
Ace : Aye bro!
Liam : Come in!
Ace : Ready?
Liam : I'm nervous as fuck.
Ace : You'll be fine!

Wedding Venue

Ethan : Did she invite anyone else?
Anne Marie : Don't think so. Audrey and Rachel aren't even in town so it's only us.
Officiant : Are we ready?
Anne Marie : We're still waiting on the bride
Amber : Nope she's here!

Diana
I was nervous as I walked in but when I saw him......I felt calm.
I'm marrying Liam Prescott, the man that makes me happy...

We didn't want to get married inside the chapel. Instead, we managed to reserve a private area at the beach.

The beach because Liam and I have many memories there and many more to come. It's a special place for both of us.

Officiant : Dear family and friends, we have gathered together here at this time to share in the joy and love of Liam and Diana. Each of you has given something of yourself to help them become what they are, and each of you will have opportunities to give more to them to nurture their new relationship. May the love and affection that has brought them to this point continue to be a blessing to them.

Officiant : Diana. do you take this man to be your husband? To live together with him in the covenant of marriage? To love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?
Diana : I do

Officiant : Liam, do you take this woman to be your wife; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage? To love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?
Liam : I do

Officiant : Each of you brings now a symbol of your love for each other.
These rings shall forevermore be a symbol of the love that you have declared and the vows that you have exchanged. The unbroken circles of these rings represent the special faithfulness that you have pledged to each other.

Officiant : Liam, please repeat after me. "Diana, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. With this ring, I shall be wed."
Liam : Diana, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. With this ring, I shall be wed.

Officiant : Diana, please repeat after me. "Liam, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. With this ring, I shall be wed."
Diana : Liam, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you. With this ring, I shall be wed.