17 : Uncomfortable Encounter

The Next Morning

Liam
I can't believe I'm a married man.
I turned Diana Romero into Diana Prescott.

She's what I've been looking for. It may be too soon to say what I exactly I feel but I don't regret anything.

I looked up my right and here she was she looked so peaceful. So beautiful...

Diana : -laugh- I can feel your eyes on me

Liam : Morning wifey!
Diana : Morning husband -kiss- What happens now?
Liam : Let's not focus on that right now. Let's just enjoy our first morning together and as a married couple.
Diana : I feel so weird. I just never thought I'd get married this fast.
Liam : And here we are.
Diana : Are you hungry?
Liam : A bit! What do you want to eat?
Diana : I just want some coffee.
Liam : Do you want to go to our usual?
Diana : Yes that works.

Moscow, Russia

Raymond : Boss I have an update.
Manuel : Yes?
Raymond : The alliance between Rosa and the Vega's didn't officially go through since Liam got married to someone else.
Manuel : -laugh- Brilliant!! Do you know anything on Amber and the note you left?
Raymond : No sir but Amber left the mansion with her brother.
Manuel : Do you think she found the papers?
Raymond : Perhaps.
Manuel : Now to the next step. Send her another note. "Your mother is not who you think she is, Claire Castilla is her actual name. Look up the names Juan Castilla and Amelia Castilla "
Raymond : Yes boss

Prescott Mansion

Mr Vega : Listen Rosa-
Rosa : Let's talk-
Mr Vega : We're cutting all ties with you! Forget the deal! We want nothing to do with you! Not anymore!
Rosa : You need me!
Mr Vega : But you need us more. How dare you and your son humiliate my daughter like that?
Rosa : ....I didn't know what he was going to do.
Mr Vega : But you couldn't figured it out on time!

Downtown Cafe

Diana : We should check on your sister. I feel bad she's alone...
Liam : We can go visit her.
Rachel : Oh hello there.
Diana : Bestie!!
Rachel : How dare you get married without me!!
Diana : It's not my fault you left.
Rachel : You decided to get married the day I left!!
Diana : Sorry but we had to. It's a really long story that I'll tell you some other day. Right now I have things to do with my husband.
Rachel : Catch up later?
Diana : I'll call you!

Amber's Apartment
-doorbell-

Amber : -opens door- Liam : Hey!  Diana : Hey Amber! Amber : Welcome in Mr and Mrs Prescott! Liam : How's living alone like? Amber : Pretty chill but guess what? Liam : What? Amber : So I read the papers and I think mom is in something shady

Liam : Hey!
Diana : Hey Amber!
Amber : Welcome in Mr and Mrs Prescott!
Liam : How's living alone like?
Amber : Pretty chill but guess what?
Liam : What?
Amber : So I read the papers and I think mom is in something shady.
Liam : What do you mean?
Amber : Look, these reports show way too much money. There's no way a fashion designer makes that much money. Oh and I also found dad's last will.
Liam : Mom said he didn't leave us anything.
Amber : Well she lied. Look!
Liam : This is definitely his signature.
Amber : Exactly!
Diana : -sits-
Amber : So what? Do we claim it?
Liam : It's ours. It's not that I care about the money but it's the fact that she hid it from us.
Amber : Let's claim it!
Liam : Okay this is what we're gonna-

Diana
Since they're pretty distracted, I quietly went to walk out. I'm bored so I might as well just go to Rachel's while they do their own things.

Liam : Oh shit- Diana! Where you going?
Diana : Oh I'm going to Rachel's while you guys solve your family matters. I'll be okay.
Liam : Let me drive you real quick.
Diana : No it's fine. I'll take a cab.
Liam : Here you can take my car.
Diana : You sure?
Liam : Yeah
Diana : Okay I'll be back later then.
Liam : Stay safe -kiss-
Diana : Don't worry! -walks out-

Liam : Let's claim it!
Amber : What do we do with the information of the reports though?
Liam : Let's try going to the bank or somehow to investigate that.
Amber : Okay..

Diana
So I called Rachel and we agreed to go to the mall. I don't work today so why not. We also invited Audrey to come along.

I'm at the front entrance waiting for them.

Rosa : You!
Diana : Me?
Rosa : -slap- Who do you think you are?! You insignificant thing!
Diana : ....Excuse me? Who are you exactly?
Rosa : Rosa Prescott!
Diana : ....
Rosa : You poor innocent thing. He's playing you. You think I don't know about you two? This marriage was his only way out of his deal with Natalie so don't think you're anything special because you're not!
Audrey : Diana! Hey! Is she bothering you?
Diana : No......she was just....expressing her opinion. Come on let's go in. -walks away-
Audrey : Look, I heard every single word you said to her. Don't you ever fucking disrespect her again! Trust me it won't end pretty for you! Don't mess with someone I care about. Kay?
Rosa : Who even are you?
Audrey : Audrey Romano! Giovanni Romano's wife!
Rosa : ...
Audrey : Exactly......don't let me see you or even find out that you've insulted her again! -walks away -
Rosa : ...

M A L L

Audrey : Hey Di! Don't listen to her.
Diana : I won't...
Audrey : You let people's opinions get to you so easily. Don't do it in this case. You know she's the villain here. Chin up princess!
Diana : -smile- Thanks...just don't tell anyone what just happened. It's nothing really.
Audrey : Sure
Diana : Audrey I'm serious...
Audrey : Don't worry I know when to keep secrets.
Diana : Alright...
Audrey : No where's Rachel?
Diana : -laugh-

-phone call-

Rosa : I need you to find out everything about the girl my son married. Once you do I want you to release that information to the press!

To be continued...