25 :Beautiful Accomplishments

Diana These past few days I've kept myself busy with work

Diana
These past few days I've kept myself busy with work. I started working the day shift.

I haven't talked to Liam at all. He hasn't called or looked for me either.
I heard his mother's funeral was yesterday and that today was the burial.

I also heard Natalie has been sticking with him. The press is starting a rumor that he's cheating on me with her. Now that, I doubt. I know he wouldn't cheat on me.

Prescott Mansion

Liam : Can I help you?Giovanni : My name is Giovanni Romano

Giovanni : My name is Giovanni Romano. I'm Audrey's husband. She's Diana's friend.
Liam : I know but why are you here with all due respect?
Giovanni : Let's face it, you blame her for your mother's death.
Liam : ...
Giovanni : Don't do that. That's not cool.
Liam : That's between Diana and I.
Giovanni : According to the medical reports, Mrs Julia Vega killed your mom instantly. If Diana would've stayed, she wouldn't have saved your mother. She was already dead.
Liam : ...
Giovanni : I have an audio about Mrs-
Liam : Diana said she didn't kill her. I believe her. I don't need visual proof.
Giovanni : Yet you still blame her,
Liam : I don't blame her. I was just upset. I didn't know what I was saying...
Giovanni : Never blame her for something like that. In a relationship, there should always be trust. Marriage is hard Liam but if you truly love each other, you'll be okay. Think about it.

Italy Kitchen Restaurant

Damian : Diana? Hey! I didn't know you were still working.
Diana : Yeah...
Damian : How you been?
Diana : Eh...
Damian : I heard your mother in law passed away.
Diana : Yeah...
Damian : Are you okay? You look a bit down...
Diana : Things haven't been easy for me lately but I'll be okay eventually.
Damian : Problems?
Diana : Something like that...
Damian : If you need someone to talk to I'm here you know?
Diana : I know Damian. Thank you...
Liam : Diana..
Damian : It was nice seeing you.
Diana : -smile- You too!
Damian : -walks away-

Liam : Why were you talking to him?
Diana : You have no right to be jealous...
Liam : You're my wife.
Diana : Am I? Where's Natalie anyway? You finally let her leave your side for a minute? I heard you guys are stuck to glue now.
Liam : She was there when my wife wasn't.
Diana : You expected me to be there after you practically blamed me for her death?
Liam : I didn't mean to say that...
Diana : But you did!! And that hurt like shit Liam!!
Liam : Can we talk? In private not here in the restaurant?
Diana : What for?
Liam : We need to talk. We can't stay mad at each other for the rest of our lives.
Diana : Whatever follow me. -walks away-