what is thinking

"Theo

"Theo... I think I'm not very good at making friends..."

"Well... don't you think you took waaaay too long to notice it?"

The solemn look I had on my face soon changed.

In response to his comment, I threw the first thing I could find nearby. The teenager avoided the rag soaked with dirty water.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" he said, surprised. "With a temper like yours, no wonder people run away from you!"

"What's wrong with my temper?!"

"Where should I start? Ah... I'm going to be here all day if I start talking about all your bad sides..."

So he really want to die?

With a new weapon in hand - a bucket of clear water - I was about to throw it at my target with all my might...

Unfortunately I was stopped.

"You're supposed to be cleaning the cafeteria," I was told while holding my wrist. "Why are you making it even dirtier with all this water?"

"Ah... Raiden... Well..."

Of all the people who could have interrupted us it had to be him...

"It's Charlie's fault. She's not capable of cleaning properly."

The angry look I had made Theo smile mischievously. This situation amused him a lot because he knew how it would end...

That fool was going to pay for this!

Raiden sighed. He took the bucket of water from me and put it on the floor.

"Charlize... "

"Actually, it's Theo who's been messing around," interrupted a new speaker.

My savior!

"Really, Anju?"

Raiden didn't look convinced, and he gave me a sidelong glance. I smiled back at him.

"Of course. Charlize was bringing me the bucket of water so I could finish cleaning this table."

"But it's not even true!"

Despite Theo's indignation, Raiden let go and left. With two against one, there was no way he could win this battle. Well, he did try to win over Kurena, who was cleaning the windows, but she joined us instead.

"By the way, while we're at it, Theo, can you finish the rest?" Anju asked, with a smile on her lips."

"... No?"

"Theo, we're counting on you!"

Kurena also gave up her chore.

"I said no!"