Child Tom

TW: abandonment, abuse, neglect, name calling

As a child Tom was neglected and highly abused as a child. Even though he still lived with the people he forced himself to called "mom" and "dad" they (parents) had abandoned him(In their mind). They let him stay there simply because they knew that no one else would take in their freak of a "child". They viewed Tom as a monster!

However Matt's parents were so kind to take Tom in, but they were never able to adopt him. But they still fed and clothed him.

Tom had made himself believe that a bowling ball and a pineapple where his parents because they had similar traits to him. The pineapple had the spiky "hair" and the bowling ball had the black eyes.

Tom often spent the nights crying himself to sleep. But he always hav a full stomach. So that's one good thing! He worn long sleeves and pants during summer to cover the nasty bruises and scars from his "parents" who made them so Tom had some reminder that he was a "failure" and "freak" but Edd and the guys made sure to tell Tom he was no such thing. Even if they didn't understand his situation. But they'd play for hours until Tom and Matt had to go and eat dinner.

Tom and Tord never got along simply because since Tord made JOKES about his situation. (But they really tried as kids) While he never understood the situation he would make fun of him somehow(?) Tom never took that lightly.

And when his "actual" father "died" because of Matt, he was absolutely destroyed and miserable. He had run from Matt's house all the way to Edd's. (The pineapple dying)

Now that the guys are older they understand exactly what was going on (to an extent) and feel horrible. Tord feels bad but not fully.

Tom knows that he had depression and anxiety, since a young age he has. Maybe some PTSD but he has yet to have that diagnostic to him but he shows some signs of it.