-TOBIAS (GOT) EATEN-

well, I guess I don't hate him. but I don't like him either.

I mean, I liked him in the first movie (I watched the movie first) and he is pretty handsome. but I feel like he "loves" Tris too much and is kinda blind to her flaws. like she goes and does something stupid, he gets a little mad and they kiss then he's not mad anymore...

he's a pretty cool guy but I wish he would lecture tris a bit so that she's not that impulsive.

I also find the way he fights unnatural... I mean he beat up a gang of guys in like 30 seconds. do the guards have zero training. he's a bit too strong. 

I think he's sorta a hero. I mean, he doesn't leave people behind. 

Tobias had a sucky life. he was abused by his dad when he was young and doesn't deserve it. also, I just found out (from the picture) that he is 99% pure. I'm guessing he was lacking a bit of amity. then, he saw his supposedly dead mom. then that mom became the leader of the whole city. it's pretty complicated and yeah, it sucks.

he was pretty cold when he first met tris but he did end up saving her life from peter and the others. then he -stupidly, might I add- follows tris and ends up almost dying many times.

Rating(out of ten): 3

A/N: what do u think about 4? also, who is your fav fictional character(s)?