1

Jeonghan sighed as he looked at his new school "Time for a new year." Jeonghan mumbled as he decided to enter the school gates.

"Hey who's that?"

"New student?"

"They dress so casual, and still look good."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes slightly, as he heard the comments about him.

Once Jeonghan made it to the office, he got his schedule, and waited for someone to show him around the school.

Soon enough a boy showed up in the office "Ah Jisoo, thank you for doing this." The boy smiled, and looked at Jeonghan.

"Hi, I'm Hong Jisoo or also know as Joshua in this school."

Jeonghan smiled back "Yoon Jeonghan, and if you're about to ask about my gender, I'm a guy." Jisoo laughed a little "I can tell."

Soon enough Jisoo was starting to show Jeonghan around the school "Someone else was actually supposed to show you around, but he isn't here today." Jeonghan nodded.

"Anyways, let me see your schedule." Jeonghan handed his schedule to Jisoo.

As Jisoo looked, he also looked at the time "I have gym with you, so let's go there." Jeonghan nodded, and followed Jisoo to the gymnasium.

Once they arrived Jisoo brought him to the teacher "Mr Lim." The gym teacher turned around "Jisoo?"

Jisoo smiled "I have brought the new student Yoon Jeonghan." Mr Lim looked back, and saw Jeonghan.

"Uh, what's their gender?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes again "He's a guy sir." Jisoo said, losing his kindness.

Mr Lim nodded "Well no change out today, more like, just do whatever you want." Jisoo nodded, and took Jeonghan to the bleachers.

"Hey do you want to join me and my friends for lunch?" Jeonghan nodded.

As Jisoo and Jeonghan talked, they heard girls taking about him.

"What if he captures his attention?" One girl said.

"I mean you can't blame him, the new kid looks hot as fuck." Another said.

"Seungcheol never really pays attention to new students, so who knows."

Jeonghan raised a brow, and looked back at Jisoo "Who's Seungcheol?" Jisoo chuckled "A friend of mine."

"Is he popular?" Jisoo nodded, and sighed "Anyways, you'll see him later, he was the one who was suppose to show you around." Jeonghan chuckled.

As their class finished up, they had lunch next "Don't be scared that I have a lot of friends." Jeonghan laughed.

Once they entered the cafeteria, Jisoo was hugged by someone "Ah, Minnie get off of me." Jisoo laughed.

Jeonghan looked "Oh hi!" They boy said said as he smiled, which reminded Jeonghan of a sunshine smile.

"Hello."

Jisoo then grabbed the boys hand "Jeonghan this is my boyfriend Seokmin."

"I'm Lee Seokmin, also go by Dk or Dokyeom." The boy named Seokmin said "Yoon Jeonghan."

Seokmin smiled again "Anyways come on." Jisoo motioned his hand.

As they made it to the table, Jisoo gathered eleven others attention "We have a new student today." Jisoo told them.

"Oh hi!" A boy who looked younger than everyone waved "I'm Lee Chan, I'm Seokmin's brother."

Jeonghan smiled a little "I'm Boo Seungkwan." A boy with an ice americano said, and Jeonghan looked.