3: Pre Bootcamp

This is a shorter one, also not that exciting but I need it for the next chapters.

Josh and Harry are on the train to London. This time Gemma wasn't able to drive Harry down. She's in the middle of exams. Josh refused to let his boyfriend travel alone. He wants to be there for him. He can't believe that his Harry is chosen to go to bootcamp, not that he will make it anyway. The only reason he got through is Louis Tomlinson. Liam was pretty rude to him.

Finally they arrive in London. Josh automatically takes Harry's bag in his hands and carries it.

"It's a five minute walk." Harry says looking at the navigation system on his phone. "We have to go left there."

"We are really early though, aren't we H?" Josh asks. "You are supposed to arrive at two and it's noon."

"I'd rather be too early than too late. Come on."

And Josh was right. They are too early, way too early. Harry thought that the others would be early as well but indeed maybe two hours early is well yeah... too early.

"Are you going to wait a little bit with me?" Harry asks, putting his arms around Josh's neck before pecking his lips.

"Of course, baby. Not too long, though. I promised my nan I would visit her before going back home. I haven't seen her in ages. She wished you good luck by the way!"

"Your nan is an angel." Harry smiles. "God, I'm so nervous. They told us to bring all different kinds of stuff, I want to know where we are going."

"Does that really matter, darling? Just enjoy every second." Josh pulls Harry closer to him and connects their lips again.

"Excuse me." Someone is scraping their throat and Harry turns around, only to be met with Louis Tomlinson himself. He has a cigarette in his hand and he is wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"Louis, hey." Harry smiles sheeply.

"Who are you? I can't remember your audition." Louis puts his sunglasses a bit down so he can send daggers to the other boy he doesn't know. He gives off bad vibes.

"Wow, this is such an honour. My name is Josh, I'm Harry's boyfriend. I didn't audition, I just came here to drop him off." He reaches his hand but Louis ignores it, putting his sunglasses back on.

"Okay, he is here. You can go now. If you are not a contestant you are not allowed here."

"Oh, okay uh bye then Harry. I'll see you in a week." Josh walks up to his boyfriend and tries to kiss him but Louis interrupts.

"Bye John."

"It's Josh."

"Whatever. Harry, put your stuff inside please so we wait for the others."

Harry nods and takes his suitcase over from Josh. Josh quickly pulls Harry close to him and whispers in his ear.

"Sure you want to be in a band with such an asshole?"

"He's my idol." Harry hisses. "And he was nice to me during the audition."

Harry quicky pecks Josh's cheek and follows Louis inside the house.

Louis is walking quick to the garden and Harry is almost out of breath with his heavy suitcase in his hand. He is so happy when they are finally inside.

"Who was that guy?" Louis asks.

"Josh." Harry smiles, feeling happy when he talks about his boyfriend. "We've been dating for the past two years."

"So are you bi then?" Louis asks.

"Gay." Harry corrects him. "Girls just don't do it for me you know." He jokes.

Louis only nods.

"You can hang out here on the couch. The boys and I will be down in around one and a half hour to welcome the others who did manage to read at what time they should be here." Louis snaps and Harry looks at him in shock.

He wasn't used to see Louis like this. In interviews he was always funny and yeah he was sassy but never rude. During the audition he was the sweetest to Harry. Without him Harry wouldn't even be standing here right now. Why did he change so much? Is it because Harry is gay?

If his idol ends up to be homophobic then Harry's heart would be broken. He adores Louis, followed him since the very first day he was on tv and he was pretty sure Louis has been queer coding all this time. If Louis is using all these things and stunts as a way to gain fans, Harry's heart would be broken and he really wouldn't want to be in the band. But it's way too early to judge him like that and probably Harry doesn't even make bootcamp.

And finally it's two and the other fifteen guys have arrived at the villa. The band is standing in front of them while all the contestants are in the living room, suitcases waiting in the corner.

"Hello guys!" Niall smiles happily. "Are you all excited?"

The guys all chatter and nod.

"Great! So, I hope you all brought your passport because this bootcamp will take place in...."

"JAMAICA!" all four say in union.