Introducing

MANIK MALHOTRA  thats enough to make everyone fear, why because each and every persons who communicate with him can feel a dark vibe coming from him

MANIK MALHOTRA  thats enough to make everyone fear, why because each and every persons who communicate with him can feel a dark vibe coming from him. The only thing which cannot understand is what is he?. Why does he looks so hot and sexy along with the dangerous aura he carry on.

Girls are gaga on his looks ready to throw themselves on him seeing his body which is ever so dro worthy. Every creature be it a man or a women or teenagers each and every person have that naughty desire seeing him

But do you think he give a damn?. No he doesn't his all time focus, his time his everything is dedicated to that person to whom he is obsessed with. The only perso  who knows him in and out is his bestfriend whom he values a lot.

No soft emotions are there in his life. If he thinhmgs he wants it he would take it by hoom or crook but he will it thts what he is.

He is solely dedicated to one person through out his life, but well there is always a but. Well the other part is no one in the universe can know about him. The world knows only those things which he mentions and nothing more than that. His life is  mystery which only his bestfriend knows.

He is running a business empire, called "DARKER SHADES" Well its a company where he launches his designer cars and clothes to the world. But the only speciality is that its all collection is either black or red. But even then its the most wanted brand in the market.

Well rest of the character will be shown on the character.

_________________________

NIVEDITHA BASU a perfect and sweet lady to the world

NIVEDITHA BASU a perfect and sweet lady to the world. A perfect psychiatrist for the world. Famous all the world. Girls are jealous of her because of her beauty and simple mind which attracts boys as well as mens.

But she doesn't give hoot to anyone and lives her life the way she wants. Her only asset in her life is her bestfriend MANIK MALHOTRA, she can set the world on fire if any scratch found on him.

Damn possessive for him and can do anything to make him happiest.
The outer doesnt the inner beauty of the girl. But there is always a warning to such beauties. As its said dont judge a book by its cover same is with her.

She is not what she shows as.

Well further modifications in the upcoming chapters. Thats all you need to know about her

_________________________

NANDINI MURTHY the cutest growing model in the industry

NANDINI MURTHY the cutest growing model in the industry. That little smile is enough to make boys for falling in love with her. Then what will happen when she will give a full blown up smile.

Every one in the industry just adores her cuteness. She spreads happiness all around her. She doesnt know the value of herself around her. A down to earth person.

As beautiful she is and also have an acting quality the directors have been approaching her for the movies but she always declines it saying she just want to be a model not an actress.

She is along with her career studying too a graduation degree. She would be turning 18 years old with in 1 month and she is excited for it.

But what she doesn't know is that that day would be the starting of something major,  something dark, something is gonna change, and only time wi let her know what it would be.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Excited for it?
I hope the answer is yes
I hope i canmake your imaginations come true dear  Nivi_Taara

Love you

Enjoy reading

Wait for my next update
Do read my other stories

💕💕💕