1

"MOMMM yaar, kabse bhula rahinhu main aapko, khan karab hua he kya aap ka? Nahi abh tho bata hi dijiye ki kya hua karke..... my throat is paining ufffff"

Yelled a girl so loudly to her mom with a dramatic voice making not so innocent faces.

The lady glared at her husband, "dekha nathija.....mohatarma kabse natak kiye jaa rahi he and saara dhosh mere pe!!!! Bikul aap pe ghai he jhalli kahi ki..... and My dear daughter my ears are paining so couldn't hear your shouts"

Rolled her eyes at her one and only daughter. The girl smiled sheepishly at her and rushed towards the breakfast table and joined her dad giving a hi-fi.

The lady smiled looking at them and went inside the kitchen to arrange their breakfast, meanwhile here at the dining table

"Nandu...." nandini's father called her lovingly with a concerned voice which nandini noticed so immediately she responded back, "Ha dad!!!"

"R u fine?"

"Kyu dad aise kyu puch rahe he ho?" Nandini was confused but somewhere relived to know that her father notices her the way she qlways wqnted it to be which brought a smile on her face but chuckling the thoughts she said honestly,

"Patha nahi i just wanted to ask you thats why."

"Well even i dont know dad, but now a days while sleeping i am getting some weird dreams n stuff. I dont want to tense mo. Thats why not saying anything. And please dad aap bhi na baato" the talks wer getting intense and was worried seeing his daughter sqying such thing be ut a fathers instinct but something wqsnt right, and so he asked further,

"Kaise dreams? And ha nahi bataunga"

"Dad....voh!!!!!" She was going to answer his question but stopped abruptly seeing and hearing her mother coming towards them, so they talked through eyes and made the topic go down for certain period of time.

"Aap Bhaap beti ka baat chidh hua tho khay?.... and Suraj aap ko office k liye nahi jaana he kya?" No matter what this lady was always in her jolly mood with lots if sarcasm and taunting, anc gulping the lump suraj replied back

"Acha thik hain chalu kharte hain, sandhya kya tum bhi. Muje office bjene ki bahut jaldi hain tumhe"
Nandinj giggled seeing it. Sandhya just shooked her head in disbelief and ingnored them concentrating on her food.

Later on budding them a bye she too moved to her studio as she had a shoot. The most happiest part in her life is her shooting time Because that is what she had always dreamed of and what she truely enjoys. She could easily get a movie for her due to her talent but she doesn't opt for that. She always believes on modeling and so when gets an offer for movies she declines it.

She moved to her office and then all of a sudden she was been taken in a hug by someone cloae to her and to whom she always trusts. She had always this positive aura around the person that she allowsonly that person to be this close to her. Chuckling the tiought she just puffed her face and turned around giving a hard smack to the person.

"Owwww..... nandu yaar sachi me chudail hain. Iss bichare mard par koi ithna hatychar kyu kare huh!!!" Said the person shkwing fake faces to her making her sigh in disbelief.

"DEV ke bache..... are you mad or what.... what if myje heart attack atha tho... are i want to leave my dream, model banna hain, shaadi karni he oyaar se bache paida kara he and zindagi jiini he. But muje nahi lagtha tu voh hone dega saala" cursed nandini looking at the boy.

Welll the Boy is none other than Dev Kapadia. Bestest friend of Nandini murthy. She have limited friends but in boys she is always comfortable with Dev and nothing more, the reason was not even known by her.

"Chill uthna asaani se tu maregi nahi muje narak dikha kar hi tu vidha hogi and tune voh kaam abh chalu nahi kiya na so chil" saying he ran away from him. And it took some time to understahis wordsand she too ran beside him. But suddenly stopped in between and looked around finding something but not finding anything she moved away again calling DEV out in fake anger.
..
The day was spent welm and finay she reached home bidding bye to her colleagues and Dev.
She had gaala tym with ger parents updating about her day routine which was a good habit of her. And after that she moved to her room changed her herself and finally settled on her bed reading a Nov which she prefers to readtill she gets tired ad directly sleep offf...

And finally she went into deep slumber.

..
..
..
..
..
"Rani sahiba"

"Ji"

"Tumhe patha he nahu kitha pyaar karthe he tumse?"

"Aapko batane ki zarorat nahi hain, humhe aapki ankon me dikhtha hain humareliye pyaar"

"Agar aapki izzazat he tho kya hum aage bade... hum bahut pyaar karte hain."

The couple where all set to move forward and show eachother their love physically when the boy shouted

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Kumar ji.... aap thik hain.... kya hua aapko aap thik hona,"......."khoon, aapko lagi hain kumar ji... aap rukhiye me abhi kisiko bulathi hu...."

But the moment she stood up she saw some men coming in theif room anf seeing them she khew who they were she wasall set to fight back when she was strongly held by the Leader of the Traitor pack. She stood stiff but fearingly said,  "chod dijiye unhe.... bahut chott lagi hai  unhe...."

"Mene bola tha na mat karna shaadi inse but tum nahi maani tho abh bhugtho....dekhlo tumare pathi ko ek akri baar"

And before she coukd realize her husband was been killed brutally infront of her itself splashing his blood all over her body.

"Kumaaaaarjiiiiiiii"
..
..
..
..
..
..
Suddenly nandini woked up sweating profusely a d breathing hardly. She wast thinking sanely. Al she could thing of was ger weird drea. Which is been coming every alternate days.

This was something which she never have thought so . That was why she wasnt believing the dream. But her heart wasnt on peace today.

"Who was those mens n that couple, why the hell is such dream coming to me yaar, this things will make me mad....i think i have to tal to dad as soon as possible.  Chalo nandini aaj mummy papa ke saa sote hain"

Sayings she  moved away.but the momdnt she went outsidd the room.
A shadow was seen sleeling on her bed smiling like a fool smirking to himself

"Welcomd to my world my Rani Sahiba"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thankyouuuuuuuu

DEV KAPADIA:
THE GUY IS THE MOST HANDSOME AND ELIGIBLE BACHELOR IN INDIAN INDUSTRY. THE WHOLE INDIAN INDUSTRY HAVE HIS FOLLOWERS BECAUSE OF HIS ACTING. MAINLY DANCE BUT ALSO A GREAT ACTOR.

HIS LIFE REVOLVE AROUND NANDINI AND HIS FAMILY. BUT HAVE A SECRET WHICH IS NOT KNOWN TO ANYONE NOT EVEN NANDINI ALOT PROTECT FOR HER. LOVES HER ALOT BUT IN WHAT SENSES LET THE STORY DECIDE. HIS CHARACTER IS ALSO a mystery.

REST CHARACTER SKETCH LATER. THATS ALL FOR HIM.

I hope you guys love it

I DONT HATE YOU UPDATE TOMORROW PAKHA

LOVE YOU 💘