Part 14

Even though I had my own place now Chris was having a hard time letting me go home at night and wanted me to stay with him.

"You know I got my own place so we could try out dating and not constantly being together." I said as we cooked together in his kitchen. He laughed and came up behind me and started kissing my neck. I moaned as I leaned back into him and I felt him instantly harden in his pants. I moaned knowing it had been awhile because even after the cheating scandal we didn't do anything due to me somewhat closing off.

"Chris..." I said breathlessly. He turned me around in his grip and started passionately kissing me as he lifted me up and put me on the counter. He stepped between my legs and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him to me. Chris moved down to my neck and I moaned as I reached down and started to unbuckle his pants and I felt him smile while kissing me. Once I freed him from his pants and boxers I started stroking him and he groaned, stopped kissing me and leaned his forehead against my shoulder. He placed his hands on my lower back and pulled me to the edge of he counter. I hiked up my dress I had been wearing and moved my underwear. Chris thrusted into me fast and hard and I squeaked out in shock. I buried my face in his neck hiding the noise I made. Chris stopped and didn't move.

"Baby?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Go, please." I said and he hesitated but started thrusting and I moaned.

"Oh god Peyton." Chris said and I started nibbling on his neck. After a few more thrusts I felt myself clinch around him.

"Harder please...." I said and Chris grunted knowing I never asked for that before. As Chris went harder I released and cried out and Chris followed. Once we both released Chris didn't instantly remove himself from me and we both were out of breath. Chris pulled my head from his neck and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Baby, that noise was because it felt so good and different. I like this kitchen counter now." I said and Chris gave a small laugh and kissed me. He removed himself and put himself back in his boxers and pants and I fixed my panties and hopped off the counter.

"Can you keep your hands to yourself now so we can finish dinner. I am starving." I said and gave Chris a quick kiss and he smiled.

"I'll try but you are just so irresistible." Chris said and I smiled. We finished cooking dinner and sat to eat.

"Are you sure you have to go home tonight?" Chris asked and I sighed.
"I really should because when I get back I have to verify dad's schedule with him tomorrow because his filming schedule changed." I said and Chris sighed.

"I hate saying goodbye to you." Chris said and I smiled.

"I know but we talked about this the other day, me not living with you is smart. We need our own space and this makes seeing you more exciting." I said and Chris nodded. He looked down at his plate and set his fork down.

"Does it have to do with Mason?" Chris asked and I looked at him shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"Mason. Does you moving in with me so fast have to do with Mason?" Chris asked and I groaned.

"Chris, come on, don't ruin tonight." I said and he sighed.

"I just think how for living with me you were in Boston and then things happened and you then wanted your own place. What is going on?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Chris, I wanted my own place because when I left Mason I was on the run and never got my own place. Then I was with my dad and staying with him then to your place in Boston. Chris I just want my own space. Why is that so hard to believe? This has nothing to do with Mason." I said and Chris reached for my hand across the table. I sighed but took his hand.