The end is the beginning

My name is y/n , 15 year old, female who is hooked with tokyo revengers. I really like Hanagaki Takamechi he is like getting beaten up just to stop Toman from forming to protect Hinata in the first few chapters(?). Hinata is so lucky to have such a good boyfriend, nowadays boys just want to get inside pants(?), I first cried like gojo died, when baji died. I cried that my mother confesticated my phone. I remembered crying for the members.

'It is nice dark,slice of life,drama all in one anime' I thought looking at the window to see it was dawn. I yawned and looked at the clock to see it was 4, I lied on my bed and closed my eyes only to be knocked out.

''Y/n"

"Y/n" someone shook me, I opened my eyes to see my mom was the one shaking me

"Wake up it's already 4:30 you need to wake up and study, you have exams from 13." She said leaving as she saw I opened my eyes.

"Look at your eyes you have dark circles, is it because of your phone." She muttered loudly as she continued," Why did I even bought you phone, all you do is stare at that phone, I bought it for you to study but you don't even touch your books." She said as she leaved.

I yawned as I look at the clock it was 4:30 am and I slept at 4. I woke up went to bathroom and brushed my teeth. We live in rent as tenants with two rooms and bathroom and toilet is on the outside. I looked at the horizon to see it was dark with few stars.

I sleep in the kitchen room while my mother sleeps on the outside room. I made my way to the bed and sat and started opening the books and started making notes.

I looked at the road to see many cars going, people walking without a care and some without masks making me grimace. Government are telling to wear masks and here they are walking without a care.

As I was about to cross the road after buying stationary which was an A4 size paper to do project. I saw a truck so I stayed in my place which was the front of the people but since today was an unlucky day my sleep decided to catch upto me and my body became like numb and a person dropped an(?) eraser and the bag hit me as I was kind of flung at the front. The truck was at a mere meter(?). The time slowed down as I began to think because this is the last time I'll think as I will probably rot in hell.

I really really love you dad and wanted to say I love you with a big smile. I really love you mother even if we fight , I really love you.

And for the one who flunged me don't give him karma as he was just a clumsy kid. It's fine God ,it's fine.

Just as I finished my thought the truck hit my body flung my body. I really feel like a rag doll, I thought making myself grimace.

I should have just stayed in my room. Why did I even want to go school today? I thought bitterly as my body slowly but unbearably started paining.

What did I ever do to deserve this pain? The people started gathering around me and the traffic police started calling an ambulance but knowing how lazy they are they will come only to receive my dead body by being late.

' Sorry I can't fulfill your promise mom, Sorry I can't live and work to earn money for you to have cozy future as I thought' I thought as tears started building on my eyes but I couldn't even lift my finger to wipe it.

Thank you for everything

2021-12-7 Aasta L/N died a loving daughter, a faithful friend and a smiling stranger.