I am wHatTtttt----????!!!

I woke up grasping for air, my body was drenched with sweat. The nightwear was sticking close to my body making me grimace. Wait Hold up------

I feel uncomfortable but I just died were my thoughts as I jumped from the bed as I started looking around only to see I was in a room a very girly room with you know pink stuff. I was not in a hospital room and there were no scars I was not paining like the accident was just a dream.

I reached the bathroom and looked at the mirror only to see--------

Tachibana Hinata from tokyo revengers , those rosy brown hair and light brown eyes are something I cannot easily forget. Her first impression was that of a badass as she walked and slapped Mikey even thought she was scared ,she cared for her loved ones but she was so underrated.

I looked at her only to see she was looking at me, I tried touching the poster only for it to do the same.

Before I could do anything the door was opened and came in Tachibana Naoto ," Nissan what are you doing?" He asked in a slightly angry voice and with that the last piece of my sanity broke.

I did what is most relatable, I screamed scaring the poor boy.

No no no no this is not true. I thought over and over again. This is just a memo---, just as I about to become Izuku 2.0 ,my head started kind of paining like migraine.
Those are just memories from my past life. A life before I was Tachibana Hinata. Now that made sense I thought and mentally patted for being so smart now that is solved but how do I explain it to them. By them I mean my mother and my brother, we are in the dinning table,
" Dear is everything alright?" She asked concern in her voice.
"Y-Yea, I-I just saw a cockroach in the floor you know, a big fat one." I made up a lie on the spot praying they would buy it. Since God was busy I am sure laughing at my misery decided to listen to it.

"Yea it's summer you should close your windows while sleeping, I heard that an apartment next door was robbed." She said in a slightly hushed voice.

"Really? When?" I asked suprised.

"I too heard it they say they were robbed day before yesterday." She replied

"Yea, we should be careful. Oh! Would you look at the time. I am in my room about to be ready for school. Call me if you need anything m-mom." I said the last word hesitantly but she didn't seem to notice as she shoo-ed me away.

I sprinted to my room as I fell on my knees after closing the door. I was aasta in my past life but I am hinata now destined to die because of an obsession(?) I honestly don't know. My underaged husbando are going to die my shinchiro-kun has already died. I sighed thinking of the messed up future deciding not to dwell in my thoughts in went to the bathroom. I bathed with warm water and boy it was heaven.

The uniform consisted of shirt, skirt, blazer and a tie. You know the uniform that hinata wore when she was first shown. Ya that one but I decided to tie my hair as I don't like leaving my free they get in the way. I decided to put it in a half- ponytail.

'Dang I'm pretty' I thought as I posed like model, I heard a weirded out sound as I looked towards it I saw my flipping brother Naoto weirded out and as our eyes met he ran away causing me to pout. I wanted to pinch his cheeks it looks so soft and so round like mochi.

"Yohoo! Takemitchi, Good morning." I said full of energy and life to the main character with an innocent smile as if I didn't ship him with everyone of the series. He looked at me with widened eyes that slowly turned of happiness I could practically hear his thoughts.

" I have cram school today." The words came out of my mouth

"Let's go on a date Takemitchi-kun after school." I exclaimed boldly as I have went on a date before .

"Is walking to school a date though ?"He asked after hearing the full information.

"Ofcourse spending quality time is date." I replied almost immediately.

"Man,I wish I was in your class too Takemitchi-kun" I continued remembering how mikey barged into his class.

I continued my way not noticing how the main protagonist looked at me with dreamy gaze.

The class is interesting not gonna lie life science had always been my favorite class.

I know it's short don't kill me.