Chapter 5

Your POV

"There is a wolf outside," I say and they come inside "He imprinted on Ren by the way," Emmett says "That's fine," I say "How come your not reacting how Bella did?" Rose asks "Well you can't control and imprint it just happens and you have to accept that," I say "Ren you want to play while the grown-up talk," I say when I take off the headphones and she nods I but her on my hip and got up "No fighting," I say when I reached the door "Yes ma'am" I hear and walk out the house and played with her.

Edward's POV

"Who was she?" Jacob asks "Y/n our shared mate," Bella says and he nods "So what are we going to do about the Volturi?" Jacob asks "First we get help, then we make a plan," I say and we all agreed. While we were talking we get the sent off blood Y/n's blood and the door is opened "Don't just sand there help me" Y/n says and Carlisle gets a first aid kit from the kitchen and patched her up while we all covered our noses as to not get any more of y/n's sent in our nose when Carlisle was finished Ren asked "Mom why is your eye-bleeding" "I got scratched by a girl in school" Y/n says "I'm gonna kill them" Jasper says along with Rose, Emmett, and Ren agreeing "No your not killing them and besides I already beat her face in bet she hasn't looked in the mirror since" Y/n says "Badass" Emmett says "Thank you" Y/n says "I haven't gotten your name yet I'm Y/n" she says "Jacob" he says "Wait you said you go to school how old are you?" Jasper asks "19 I go to school so I won't look suspicious," Y/n says "And why is that?" Carlisle asks "I don't age I stopped when I was nineteen," She says "Hand me a knife," Y/n says I get a knife for her and ask "What are you going to do with it" "This," she says, and slide it down her rist" but as she is doing that it heals instantly "Why didn't the scratch heal?" Jasper asks "Her nails were made of metal meaning this will heal in about three more days," she says "Mom what are you," Ren asks.

Your POV

'How am I going to tell them this' I thought "Tell us what y/n?" Edward asks "Well I'm sort of a dragon," I say "What!" They all yell which made me flinch badly "Please don't yell" I say and Car puts me on his lap "Sorry love but this is new to us, we didn't know dragons existed until now" Car says "Yeah I know is just that I don't like yelling it triggers me" I say shaking a little and Car rubs my hand I took a deep breath and say "Did you have a plan on protecting Ren?" I asked "Yeah we get help then we plan our attack," Edward says and I nod.

Your POV

We were all getting ready to leave when another wolf, Sam I think that's his name comes with a note in hand and hands it to Carlisle "Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night." Sam says "Carlisle reads the note and looks at us "Carlisle?" esme says "They've left us." Car says I knew that they would leave but it still hurts me "Why?" Rose asks "She didn't say," Car says "Can I see that?" Bella asks and Carlisle gives Alice's note to Bella "Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come." She reads out loud and turns the note over and sees that it's a page torn from 'The Merchant of Venice' by William Shakespeare and so did I "Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed them most? What did they know? Our search for witnesses began with a trip north to our closest relatives." Bella says.

Third Person POV

 You, Bella, and Edward drive up to Denali's house, Edward gets out of the car and walks up to them "Edward, is everything all right? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tanya says "Is it lrina? Have you heard from her?" Carmen says "Not directly." Edward says "Why is your bride waiting in the car? and who is the other one?" Eleazar says  And why have you brought a wolf with you? I can smell him from here." Kate says "My family is in danger. I need your help." Edward says "What's happened?" Carmen asks "It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?" Edward asks "Of course," Tanya says. You, Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee wait in the car as Edward talks to The Denali's, Bella turns to Renesmee and says "Okay. Time to meet some new people." "What if they don't like me?" Renesmee says in a sad tone of voice "They'll love you." Jacob says "They will. Once they understand you." Bella says "They just haven't met anyone like you before." Jacob says "Mom" Ren says "Hm," you say showing her that she has your full attention "Do you think they will like me?" Renesmee asks you "Of course they will," You says "Okay," she says 'They have to' you thought and you knew Edward heard you because of the look he gave you and you only smirked you and the others all get out of the car and the Denali's are immediately shocked at seeing Renesmee "The Volturi will come for all of us." Kate says "You get that thing out of here." Tanya says "She's not what she looks like." Edward says "This is a crime!" Tanya says and Tanya suddenly attacks Edward and he quickly pushes her aside, Kate then attacks Edward but Bella quickly jumps in and throws Kate aside, then both Kate and Tanya move to attack Edward and Bella but stop when they heard a loud growl "Try to attack them one more fucking time I will make your deaths painful" you say in a deep voice, your baby blue eyes start to show through the contacts but ease down when Renesmee touches you "Mom" Ren says "Sorry Ren" you say "What are you?" Tanay asks "I'm a dragon," you say to them and they back away from Bella and Edward "Thanks babe," Bella says "No problem love," you say "She has blood in her veins. You can feel her warmth." Edward says "I can feel it." Carmen says "I'm her biological father. Bella is her mother." Edward says "Impossible," Kate says "It's true. She was born while I was still human." Bella says "I've never heard of such a thing." Eleazar says "She can show you if you let her." Edward says as you bring Renesmee towards The Denali's "Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Edward says and you bring Renesmee closer to Tanya, Renesmee goes to place her hand on Tanya's cheek "Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Bella says "Renesmee touches Tanya's cheek, letting her feel her memories, Tanya suddenly understands and turns to her family, "It's true. She's not immortal." Tanya says I "knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the Volturi" Bella says.