Chapter 4

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and got out of the hold of Emmett and Jasper and went into the forest to get some fresh air when I was far away I sang (This is so cringy to write) 

How can I say this without breaking?
How can I say this without taking over?
How can I put it down into words?
When it's almost too much for my soul alone

I loved, and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell
Yeah, it hurts like hell

I don't want them to know the secrets
I don't want them to know the way I loved you
I don't think they'd understand it, no
I don't think they would accept me, no

I loved, and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell
Yeah, it hurts like hell

Dreams fight with machines
Inside my head like adversaries
Come wrestle me free
Clean from the war
Your heart fits like a key
Into the lock on the wall

I turn it
I turn it
But I can't escape
I turn it over
I turn it over

I loved, and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell

Third Person

While you were singing you you thought of your little sister and little brother and you failed to notice the others watching you "I love you both and I swear on my life I will get you both back if it's the last thing I do" you said and headed back to the Cullens house and the Cullens headed back before you.

Your POV
The next morning

 I was woken up early to make breakfast for everyone well Ren and me, I got up bathed changed into a Red Riot hoody and baggy pants with straps, and put my hair in a messy bun, and put in my contact, I went downstairs and started making eggs, bacon, and pancakes and homemade syrup, I got all of the ingredients and started but first you but on one of your favorite songs.

I played the song and I know started to make breakfast for me and Ren, when my favorite part came on I, sang it like a boss "Sawarasenai Kimi wa shojo wa na no Boku wa yarichinbitchi no osu da yo osu da yo!! A tsutsumaretai na Kimi no nenmaku ni Fallen" and by that time I had finished making breakfast "You enjoyed the show" I say knowing that they all were watching me but did not see the special ingredient I had added "How did you know we were here" Alice asks "Easy I paid attention" I say and but out two plates of food "Who is the second plate for?" Rose asks "That is for Ren," I say "I don't like human food," Ren says I take my plate and put it next to Ren's own and put her on my lap and take a slice of pancake "Ren eat this it will taste good I promise," I say nicely "No I don't want to," she says "Renesmee Cullen if you don't eat this I won't play with you today," I say which surprised everyone and she ate it what made them more surprised was she likes it "This is so good what did you but in this mom" when she called me mom I froze like a deer in headlights and Ren had now realized what she said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut Ren off my saying "It's fine you can call me mom it's just that you caught me off guard" she calmed down and ate and I ate mine as well "Y/n we need to take to you about something," Edward says "What is it?" I ask "Privately," he says and I take my headphones and put them on her head and snap my fingers next to her ear to see if she can hear me and she couldn't "What is it?" I repeat "The Volturi is after Ren I put my hand around Rens wast to make sure she didn't fall because when I heard that my fork fell out of my hand and I choked "Y/n are you okay!" Esme says and hands me a glass of orange juice "Yeah I'm fine" I say and put down the glass of orange juice "You said the Voltory was after Ren" I say with so much venom it scared them "Why does it sound like you know them" Rose says "Oh I don't just know them, the took my little brother and sister from me the only two things that keep me sain and the one that loved me and me them" I say my voice carking a few times "You poor thing" Esme says with her hand on my head "Why do they want, Ren?" I ask "They think Bella and I made and Immortal Child and want to kill her," Edward says "They would have to get through me, no one is taking Ren, no one is going to kill Ren and if they do" I stop and take out my contacts and show them my face "They will by screaming Bloody Marry," I say with a smirk.