Chapter 7

Your POV

"Mommy," Ren says and I look at her "Yes Ren," I say putting down my tablet and facing Ren "Can you sing me to sleep?" Ren asks "Sure why not," I say and we both went to her room I got in her bed and she lays her head on me, and I comb her hair with my hands.

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the Moon
And even, sometimes, he would go away, too   

Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for a while
He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely"
And ever since that day

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored, we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality"
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together, we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough, we reached Neverland
Peacefully, my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored, we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality"
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a Lost Boy at last

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a Lost Boy at last
And for always, I will say

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored, we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality"
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

"Ren I promise you I will not lose you even if it means I will have to sacrifice myself. I will not lose you as I lost them" I say with tears in my eyes and fell asleep with her in my arms, unknowing to me was that every vampire who was downstairs heard me

Carlisle POV  

"Who was she talking about?" Tanya asks "Her brother and sister were taken from her by The Volturi," I say "No wonder she is so willing to help you," Kate says "She seems weak," Alister says "That is our mate you're talking about," Emmett says ready to jump on Alistair "Emmett calm down," Esme says "Y/n's a dragon and if she wanted to she could kill you with ease," Edward says and he said some shit that made esme made "Shut the fuck up you do not talk about our darling like that" We all were shocked "If anyone wakes up Ren I will kill you" we hear and y/n came downstairs "Em don't give a shits about what he says okay," Y/n says hugging Emmitt and he kisses her on the cheek "Yes ma'am," he says and y/n let go of him and back hugs Esme "Love his words can't hurt me I've been through hell and back, and his word should not hurt you," Y/n says and kisses Esme on the head "You should tell me to my face, not behind my back," Y/n says with a blank look on her face "Anyone wants something to eat?" You ask and we all look at her "Don't tell me none of you" You say.

Your POV

'Damn there dumb' I thought "Hey," Edward says "What it's true," I say in self-defense "Well tonight I'm making a vampire feast," I say "Y/n what are you talking about?" Car asks "Since non of you are smart enough to think 'oh why don't I mix blood with human food' I'm making it with the help of Esme," I say "How do you know that we are going to like it?" Bella asks "What do you think I feed Ren for breakfast," I say and then they now realized "No wonder she liked it," Rose says "Okay I will need blood and practically everything in the fridge," I say "Bella and I will go with the team for blood," Edward says and I nod "The ones going for blood go with Bella and Edward the ones that are not going are helping cook," I say and the team with Bella and Edward left while the others stayed to help we all chopped some vegetable and other stuff that needed to be chopped and then the other had come back with the blood "Make sure every souse has blood in it," I say and they nod.

Timeskip 

I took out food for everyone and when they all took a bite the food was gone "The fuck" I say "That was good" Emmett says "I know but it was that good it was gone in a second" I say and chuckled and they all take more and I take my share. 

When I took a bite they all looked at me funny "You know that has blood in it right" Esme says "Yeah blood tests sweet to use dragons that's why I'm not spitting it out" I say and they nod I was reading a manga on my phone when that scene had come when I tell you I chocked and so did Edward "Wtf do you read" Edward says "You're the one reading it with me" I say in self-defense "Reading what exactly?" Car asks 'How do I tell this man I'm reading a smut scene' I thought "She's reading-" Since Edward was finished with his food I could do what I was about to do I scarf down all my food and pounced on Edward before he could finish his sentence "I was reading a novel, y-y-yeah I was reading a novel" I say hoping they would believe me but Emmett had my phone "Em, love, baby, teddy bear, please don't look at my phone" I say trying to get out of Edwards hold but fail miserably "Why should I?" he asks "If you don't look at my phone I will sleep in Your's and Roses room" I say "Sorry Love" He says and looks at my phone "That shit big" Emmett says "I know right" Edward and I say at the same time "What are you guys talking about" Esme says "See for yourself" Emmett says but was about to hand esme my phone and that's when I remember I had powers I teleported grabbed my phone "Sorry Esme but you're too innocent" I say "Huh" was all she said "She's not innocent" Edward says "I know that but she is to innocent to see that did you not see the size of that thing" I say "Y/n give me your phone" Car says "You will have to ketch me first" I say and teleport to another corner but the caught me in under a minute and the whole cullen family was looking at my phone screen well besides Emmett and Edward "I pray to what ever God that is out there that the boys prid is not broken" when I get puld into a vision.