Emotionally breaking

I'm emotionally hurting...

I can't take this much anymore they always say it'll be ok and that I'll get through it...

but it always seems like I don't.. It's like I'm stuck in a never ending loop of pain and emotional damage.. I can't think straight anymore...I can't take this stupid shit anymore...I keep thinking I can but I can't it'll never fully go away theirs only one way to make the emotional pain fully go away, but theirs too much that I would risk.. Too much... It would be selfish to do something crazy but it would cause the same pain to someone else... It would end someone's pain but break anothers... it could cause them physical and emotional pain...

It hurts to feel this pain it feels like a stab to the heart...especially when you're chasing something that everyone is telling you to just stop chasing it...you'll never find what you're truly looking for they all say.. but what if what I'm chasing is the one thing that makes me happy..

that keeps me sane.. but is the same thing that keeps me alive.. but if they left me.. I couldn't handle this shit anymore.. I can't... it's too fucking much for me.. but I still stay and try to work through this emotional breaking pain.. but it's so fragile but yet so tough at the same time..

                                                                                Authors Note

                    Well this is another poem that's out!! finally updated it lol-