Chapter 7

Ok so the photo above is an idea of what I had in mind for y/n to look like for the game and stuff with the uniform. If you were picturing something else feel free to ignore the picture.            

                            General POV:

All of the members of the Tune Squad were all in the dressing rooms getting ready for the game that would decide their fate.

Lola wound some tape around her hand to get her grip better. "Yesss" She exclaimed.

Bugs pulled on the uniform's shorts and wiggled his tail through the slit made for it.

Elmer Fudd had a piece of blue fabric and wrapped it around his head as a bandana.

Tazmanian Devil was having trouble putting his jersey on, and instead of getting help he just tore through it, having one arm out of a hole he made with his teeth.

Sylvester was warming up by jumping rope alongside Tweety who was clutching eyeblack.

Tweety jumped onto the ground and aggressively applied the eyeblack onto his cheeks, puffing his chest out.

Daffy had put on a knight helmet, spiked shoulder pads, a chest protector, knee pads, shoes with spikes trimming the bottoms, boxing gloves, and fastened a duck floaty around his waist. "Just get out of my way" He announced as the helmet clanked over his head, blocking his view.

Y/n was dribbling a basketball through and under her legs as she stood by Michael who pulled on his Tune Squad jersey.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah" Everyone cheered.

"Let's go" He instructed.

We all walked out of the change room to where we would be coming out once our names were called.

Everyone chattered nervously.

Bugs saw Y/n's worried expression so he walked over to comfort her.

She was sitting on a bench with her hands balled together and her leg was bouncing rapidly. He reached over to grab her hands and rubbed his fingers along Y/n's knuckles. 

Their expression changed to a more calm one and the bouncing of her leg subsided. Y/n's gaze shifted to the bunny's paws and then to his face. Her eyes drifted down to his lips and back up. So did his.

 They both started to lean in when a loud voice boomed over the entire stadium.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the starting line-up for the Tune Squad."

The gym erupted in a fit of loud screams. 

"At small forward, standing a scintillating 3-foot-2, The Heartthrob of the Hoops, Lola Bunny." The crowd clapped loudly for the skilled bunny. She rolled a basketball over her arms and dribbled in between her legs and ended it with spinning the ball on one finger.

"At power forward, The Quackster of the Stadium, Daffy Duck."

Silence

"Thank you, thank you." Daffy hollarded. His face drooped.

"Very funny. Let's all laugh at the duck." He droned.

"At center, standing at 3-foot-1, The Cottontail of the Court, Y/n Rabbit." Everyone cheered for the young rabbit. She jogged down to the entrance of the stadium and waved to the crowd. A basketball was visible under their arm.