Three- Adorable

Pip's room was unchanged.  Everything was exactly how she had left it.  She threw her suitcase onto the bed and shrugged off her coat.  She hung it onto her hair just as Ravi wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind.

"The door's open, you know." Pip said laughing slightly.

Ravi kissed her neck, "you're parents love me, they don't care."

Pip slid out of his embrace and twirled her fingers in his hair, "Josh materializes out of thin air, the mention of his name could land him in my room," Pip explained.

"Who said my name?" Josh called from the other room.

Pip cocked her head to the direction of the sound to prove her point.  Ravi just shook his head with a smile.  His glasses slid down his nose slightly, but he pushed them up simply.  The motion made Pip's heart flutter, adorable was the word that came to her mind.

Pip moved her suitcase to the floor and laid down on her bed.  Ravi sat down next to her and she rolled into his arms. Ravi kissed her hair softly, "welcome home, Sarge."

**
Pip didn't remember falling asleep. But she woke up to Ravi moving away from her. Cold shocked every part of her that Ravi had been holding onto. She sat up sleepily.

"Where are you going?" She asked, rubbing her eye.

Ravi turned to her, "sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

Pip shook her head, "you didn't. See you tomorrow?"

Ravi smiled and kissed her forehead, "of course."

And with that, Ravi was gone. Pip rolled over and picked up her phone. The Lock Screen was flooded with notifications from her friend, Cara.

YOURE BACK IN FAIRVIEW!?  ME TOO!!

Pip quickly typed back YAY!!!!

Cara was attending college out of state with her new girlfriend, Autumn.  Pip had never met Autumn and a big part of her was hoping she would be in Fairview with Cara.

How long are you staying?  Was Cara's next message.

Until January 2. Pip's reply.

She put her phone in her pocket and went downstairs where her family was preparing dinner. Her mom smiled when she saw her.
———————————————————————————
A/n: I read your comments guys

Girly pop I got nothing else