PROBLEMS AND TORTURES...

Priyanka's Side :

Priyanka entered the Ryankoi Villa after her work and was greeted with the smiling faces of her mother and other family members. She returned the same to them and went to her room.
The room was well organised. One side contained everything about business and the other side had posters and books of.... Guess what !?

Ofc FOOD !

She changed her formals to a cute night dress and threw herself on the bed...
Stretching her arms she said
"Ummmm... It was a long dayyyy... But still something is lingering on my mind... That eatery..."
Priyanka took her phone and started searching about all the eateries near Marine Drive...
"Seems like it isn't that famous... Just gained popularity among the common people..."

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door and
"Diiii...."
"Re Yash tu kab aya !?"
"Abhi... Actually aj kuch extra classes the..."
"Come inside na..."
"Yeah..." Saying this Yash , Priyanka's brother entered her room... They both started talking about random stuffs like how their day was and all...

After a while Priyanka confided within Yash her tension with the eatery. Listening to everything Yash replied
"Don't worry Dii... I'm sure you'll b able to handle this perfectly just the way u always do with everything..."

"I hope Yash is right..." Priyanka's Dad had entered the room...
Both and Yash and Priyanka got up from the bed and Priyanka responded quickly
"Da..Dad... U heard everything !?"
"Well yes... And I guess this wasn't something that should hv stayed hidden from me..."
"Absoulety no Dad... I mean...uh.."
"Priyanka... Listen carefully this project is very important for your career... It gets to decide whether you will become the next CEO or not... So handle this with with a lot of attention and care..."
"Yes Dad..." Priyanka replied...
"Sleep well... Good night..."
"Good night Dad..."
"Good night Dad..." Yash wished his dad and Mr. Ryankoi left the room... Soon after Yash too left leaving Priyanka thinking about the eatery and how to handle it...

Reyansh's Side :

After completing all the orders and serving the customers Reyansh closed his small eatery and started towards his home...
On the way he bought a pair of shoes for his sister as was asked by her...
After few minutes of walking he reached his home which was small but well set and organized.
He entered the house and called out to his mother
"Maa... M wapas aa gya hu.."
"Kya tu mujhe wo bulana band kr sakta h !?" His mother replied in a disgusted tone.
"But maa.."
"Mere kaano m dard hota h , jab bhi tere us bekar muh se Maa sunti hu..."
The glow that was flickering on Reyansh's face till now , vanished  instantly but he didn't reply as was his nature... His mother continued
"Re kya hua !? Putla ban k kyu khara h !? Paise kamai huye ki nhi !?"
"Haa... Iye lijiye..." Reyansh handed her all the money and also the list of orders for the day.
After going through the list the expressions on his mother's face made a quick transition from disgust to anger and she shouted...
"Re... Isme to kuch paise kam h..."
"Wo... Wo maa..."
"Zarur tune hi kharch kr diye honge hena..."
"Nhi... Bilkul nhi... Wo asal m..."
"Haa Haa ab to tu duniya bhar k bahane banayega na !? Ki mene kuch free m de diya ya kuch bhikaariyon ko daan kr diya... Kyu !?"
"Nhi... Wo kuch bacche the... Bhukhe the aur paise bhi nhi the to mene... Par sacchi wo khana customers ke hisse ka nhi tha... Wo mera khana tha..."
"Haa pta tha mujhe kuch esa hi kiya hoga... Kitne paise diye !?"
"500..."
"500 !? Wah wah wah Reyansh... 500 de diye.... Aur yeha teri behen k liye jute lane ke paise nhi h... Wah..."
"Nhi maa... M jute laya hu..."

Hearing all this commotion Reyansh's sister , Swastika came out of her room... Looking at the packet in Reyansh's hand she said...
"Aap jute ke aye !?"
Before Reyansh could answer , his mother started
"Le to aya beta par puch ise kya krke aya h..."
"Kya hua maa !?"
"Re kitne paise barbaad kr diye isne... Yaha m ek ek kauri gin gin k paise bacha rha hu aur ye..." His mother started faking tears...
"Ye app kya keh rhi h maa... Swati tu meri baat sun..."
"Swastika... Mera pura nam h Swastika... " Swastika cut between Reyansh's words and continued
"Mujhe aapse kuch nhi sunna... Papa ko to maar diya aab bas mujhe aur Maa ko pareshan krna chahte h..."
"Swati..." Reyansh said in a low voice , his tone cracking... A small tear appeared at the edge of his eyes... Usually Reyansh was a strong boy but the only thing which caused his breakdown was anything related to his father...

Not even letting Reyansh cope up with the words his mother snapped
"Aab khare ho k muh kya taar rha h !? Jaa kitchen m jake khana bana..."
Swastika left from there taking or literally snatching the packet from Reyansh's hand... His mother too left leaving Reyansh all by himself... Alone...

He went towards the kitchen slowly and lighted the gas... The words constantly kept ringing inside his head
"'Zarur tune hi kharch kr diye honge hena"'
"'Kitne paise barbaad kr diye"'
"'Papa ko to maar diya aab bas mujhe aur Maa ko pareshan krna chahte h..."'
"'Mujhe aur maa ko pareshan krna chahte h..."'
"'Papa ko to maar diya..."'
"'Papa ko to..."'
"'Maar diya..."'
"'Papa... Maar..."'
"'Papa..."'
"'Papa..."'

"PAPA..." Reyansh shouted covering his ears... He had a terrified expression on his face and immediately dropped down to the floor...
"Papa... Papa... Aap kaha ho... Aap... Kyu chale gye... Aap... Aap..." Reyansh started to break down.
"Rey... Rey.. " Ankit entered through the kitchen door and hugged Reyansh tightly.
"M... Meine... Meine papa ko nhi mara... M.. M.. M kese maar sakta hu..." Ankit slowly caressed his head and patted his back
"Its ok... Its ok Rey... U didnt do anything to uncle"
"Mein... Mein..."
"Its ok..."

After a while of comforting Ankit was finally able to stop Reyansh and Reyansh got a grip on himself... Patting on his back Ankit said
"Thik h !?"
"Hmm..."
"Pani pi.." He handed a glass of water to Reyansh.
"Tu is wakt yaha kya kr raha h ?" Reyansh asked drinking the water slowly
"Wo... Mujhe kuch khareed na tha isliye yehi paas k stationary shop p tha... Aur wese bhi I knew ki aaj tujhe bohot daant parne wali h.." Ankit completed with a small laugh trying to change the environment...
"Tu ghar jaa bohot der ho chuka h..."
"Ha ha jata hu... Jata hu..." Ankit got up and Reyansh led him to the door...
"Apna kheyal rakhna Rey..."
"Hmm... Tu bhi..."
And Ankit left...

Reyansh's POV :

You guys must be thinking what kind of a boy this is... Broke down for such a small matter but... There's more... I can't just control myself whenever it comes to my dad...
And it's always a miracle how Ankit is there for my aid every time... Wo kehte h na best friends m kuch aur hi connection hota h...

Anyways I continued my cooking... Hope Maa and Swati didnt hear all this... They never really liked Ankit...

After a few mins I was done with everything and served them with dinner... They never complained about my food and this made me quite happy...

After their dinner I had my food , cleaned the table , did the dishes and slept... Sleep always hits me fast ; maybe bcs of all the tiredness of the day...
But even if I close my eyes many thoughts run through my mind... Many worries... Many tensions... But among them , the smiling faces of my customers who r like my family , those little kids and the glowing face of my sister when she saw the new shoes... even if it was for a few moments , gave me happiness...

And treasuring all these moments of satisfaction I fell into the arms of sleep....