THE OFFER

Reyansh's Side :

Reyansh wrapped up his work
after a few hours and started for his home , all the way thinking about all that happened today.
As soon as he reached home , he was confronted by his mother who asked for the income of the day as usual.
Reyansh handed her the money and went to make dinner.

He lighted the gas and said
"Have I really forgotten to cook !? No.. No... How can it be possible ? Agar esa hi hota to unko bhi to bura lagta na... But he said that it was as good as any 5 star hotel..." He said thinking about the offer given by Mr. Raichand
"Ugh... Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aarha h... Maybe I'm  getting too worked up cuz its been a while since someone has gave a negative opinion about my food..." He said removing the vegetables from the pan
"Aaj wo idiot Ankit bhi nhi aya... Wo ata to at least kuch discuss kr pata..." He completed his cooking and took all the food outside for dinner.

Everyone remained quite during dinner which was not at all a new thing. Swastika and their mom would talk about the day and Reyansh would quietly listen to it , happy to get the information however it might be.

Priyanka's Side : 

Priyanka went all the way back cursing Reyansh under her breath. Upon reaching home , her mother noticed her grumpy face and asked
"Beta , everything ok ?"
"Yes Mumma.. Just some work pressure" Priyanka said trying to make things look easy
"Feel free to talk to me if there is something troubling u... Ok ?"
"Yes Mumma.. Ofc.." Priyanka chirped and went back to her room.

She entered the room only to be greeted by her dad , who had quite a happy expression on his face.

"Dad !?"
"Oh Priyanka ur back... Uh , sorry for coming into ur room like this but actually I wanted to congratulate you..."
"No no its perfectly fine dad... But congratulations for what ?"
"I heard that u hv successfully handled the eatery problem..."
"Handled !? Oh no no... Dad actually.. Uh..."
"I heard  from Mr. Raichand that he really liked the eatery food and doesn't have a problem if the eatery stays there... He just wants the owner to work at the resort." Priyanka's father said cheerfully...
"Huh !?" Priyanka had a confused expression on her face "Ohh so this is what he meant by handled... I see" She thought and composed her expression to a happy one...
"Well done.. U hv proved urself to be worthy CEO"
"Thank u dad..." She said faking a smile.
Priyanka's Dad was about to leave when she asked him remembering something
"Uh Dad.. I wanted to ask something.."
"Yeah sure go on..."
"Actually the owner of that eatery told me that it was his plot and also showed me all the official documents... There were no documents of the place being sold to any company..."
"Strange... What's his name by the way ?"
"Name... Uh... Kya name bataya tha... Yeah ! Reyansh Sharma."
"Sharma... Interesting" Saying this much her dad left the room leaving Priyanka all confused...

"Esa kya interesting h Sharma me... Huh.. Kharoos Momowala..." She murmured in a disgusted tone.

Reyansh's Side :

After dinner Reyansh was taking a stroll outside near the beach when he spotted Ankit sitting on a rock and smoking a cigarette.

"Oyee..." Reyansh called out and seeing him Ankit quickly threw the cigarette and acted as if nothing was in his hand. Reyansh went near and said
"Tu fir se smoke kr rha tha na... Mana kiya tha tujhe meine fir bhi..."
"Re chor na.. Tu bata..."
"Kya batau ? Aya kyu nhi aaj ?"
"Ohh.. Koi to mujhe bohot miss kr rha tha lagta h..." Ankit said with a wide smirk.
"Shut up... Koi miss nhi kr rha..."
"Re wo kuch kaam aa gya tha that's y aaj nhi aa paya.."
"Ohh accha... Aaj kuch problem ho gyi thi..."
"Problem ?" Ankit exclaimed with a serious expression. Reyansh narrated him the whole incident.
"What !? Tere khane ko bura kaha ?" Ankit exclaimed and started laughing loudly.
"Has mat..."
"Nhi.. Nhi... But I think u really got a challenge..."
"Yeah... Kafi din o k bad esa lag ra h ki I still hv a lot to learn... Bohot acchi feeling h..." Reyansh had a soft smile on his face
"Wah... Bohot bariya... Isi baat p ek ek ho jaye !?" Ankit said handing him a cigarette...
Reyansh gave him a death glare and threw them away... Ankit put on a sad expression on his face...
"But yaar I don't understand one thing..."
"Kya ?"
"Us ladki n kaha tha ki someone sold this plot to their company... But I don't remember Papa selling it to anyone..."
"To tujhe kya lagta h ? Aunty....?"
"Nhi.. Nhi.. Out of question..."
"Fir ?"
"Wahi to pta krna h... Anyways tu ghar jaa bohot late ho ra h... And smoke mat krna.."
"Ha ha baba..." Saying so Ankit got up and both of them started to head home