fear of water.

Josie's POV:

This whole day has been nothing short of a dream.

In fact, I can hardly believe that today has been real. It all feels too good to be true and as a result, my head is spinning. Not only did I find my long-lost twin, but Harry has been kissing me since we got back to my house as if terrified that he'll never see me again.

And man, have I been relishing in it.

His kiss is absolutely incomparable as it is the best feeling in the world and one that I never want to forget. It makes me feel safe, beautiful, confident, and needed all at once. Even if it probably is for his own pleasure, I can't help but never want to stop.

After he had kissed me at the door, he eventually walked us to the couch and kissed me there, then I went to the kitchen to make some tea and he kissed me there, then I went to the bathroom to take off my makeup and he was outside the door waiting to kiss me there as well and I can't help but feel insanely giddy.

It's a feeling that I've never felt before as each time our lips reconnect, it feels like the first.

I eventually pulled away, feeling too flustered to continue and assumed that he would've used it as an excuse to go home. However, he proved me wrong by joining me as I turned on the TV and played something to distract me as I felt as if everything inside of me was lit on fire in the best way possible.

He joined me on the couch, hardly looking amused as I put on the most recent episode of The Bachelorette even though I was hardly paying attention to it. It was impossible with Harry beside me as he sits close enough for me to feel as if he is holding me in his arms.

He's made several comments about the contenders, clearly not approving of the show as I love that he's still here regardless. After all, he could've left long ago but instead, he remains here acting as if he'd rather be doing anything besides watching this show.

"I don't get it," Harry says, crossing his arms over his chest as his long legs lay out on the floor. "How come this girl can kiss all these guys in one day and make all this money off of it when I do the same with women and just get called a man-whore?"

I cringe, especially as I had just spent a lot of time kissing him and the thought of him doing that with someone else makes me feel jealousy as I wish kisses like that were saved just for me. Obviously, this is too much to expect of him so I try and act as if his words don't bother me.

"That's the premise of the show," I say, bringing my mug to my lips as I sit with my legs crossed under me with a blanket on top. I'm tempted to change out of my dress and put something more comfortable on but I figured I can do that once Harry leaves.

"Well, then where the hell do I sign up?" Harry asks. "I want to be paid for making out with people."

I laugh to myself, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear as I had let my hair out of its ponytail.

"Well, the concept of the show is you have to come out engaged," I say, causing him to instantly cringe. "Which I'm going to take a wild guess and assume is something that you don't want to do."

"Fuck no."

I only laugh once more, pretending as if this is humorous to me when in reality, it's just a reminder that whatever happened between Harry and I tonight was out of pure hunger on his part. It's obvious nothing is ever going to come from it and that's what makes me realize there's no use in relishing in it.

I'm sure he'll have forgotten about it completely by tomorrow.

"Might not be the show for you then," I say, sipping from my tea once more, hoping there's no expression of disappointment on my features as I'm horrible at hiding my emotions.