Chapter 11

Anne was laying on her bed crying

Anne was laying on her bed crying. She can't believe Agnes is leaving but suddenly it's a knock on the door. Anne sighes and opens the door and there stands "Agnes?"

There she is standing just as beautiful. Agnes smiles "Hi" Anne takes a hold of her hands and pulls her in and closes the door. "What are you doing here? I thought you had left?" Agnes smiles "I couldn't go without saying goodbye" Anne starts tearing up and pulls Agnes into a hug. After a while Anne pulls away. "So?" Agnes looks at her and smiles. "I love you. I love you so much. I will be back" Anne sniffles "You promise" Agnes caresses her cheek "I promise" They kiss. Agnes pull away and smiles looking at Anne. Agnes turn back to the door but before she walks out she turns to Anne "Have you heard?" Anne looks at her confused "What?" Agnes smiles "Genevive has given birth, You have a granddaughter" Agnes leaves Anne with her own thoughts.

Claudia walk out of Genevive's room and there stands "Arthur?" Arthur stands up and smiles at his best friend. Claudia walks up to him "Are you gonna tell her about you know?" She whispers. Arthur nods and Claudia smiles. She looks around "Have you seen my husband?" Arthur looks at her "No" Claudia smiles "Well i will go and look for him" Claudia walks away. Arthur takes a deep breath.

Arthur walks into the bedroom and there lays Genevive in her bed holding her daughter. Genevive looks up and sees Arthur. "Arthur. Hi" Arthur walks up to Genevive
"Hi, how are you?" Genevive looks down at her daughter and smiles "Perfect." Genevive looks back at Arthur "I have never been this happy" Arthur smiles "She's beautiful, what's her name?" Genevive smiles "Alice" Arthur smiles again "It's beautiful" Arthur takes a deep breath "I came here because there is something i have to tell you" Genevive nods "Okay" She then turns to look at her servants "leave us and take my daughter to rest" the servants nods "yes m'lady" One of the midwives walks up and takes Alice into her arms and walks out.

Genevive looks at Arthur "What did you want to tell me?"  Arthur takes a deep breath "When me and Catherine met she told me that i had written her letters, very sensual ones but i hadn't." Genevive looks at him confused but curious "Okay then who?"  Arthur takes a deep breath he knows when this is is said it can't be undone.  "Harry.  I think it started after you choose Edward over him"  Genevive doesn't know what to say.   "So  he did this to make me jealous?"  Arthur sighes "I think so. Also to  mess with me"  Arthur takes a hold of one of Genevive's hands.  "I just thought you deserved to know"  Genevive smiles "Thank you"  Arthur smiles and leaves Genevive with her thoughts.

Claudia is walking, looking for her husband.  When she walks around the corner she sees her husband George kissing another woman.  She couldn't believe her eyes.  Her eyes starts watering.  The girl pulls away and sees Claudia and gasps.  George turns around to see what she sees looking at and when he sees Claudia he stops in his track "Claudia" He whispers. Claudia shakes her head and walks away quickly.   George doesn't  even look back at the girl he was kissing and runs, he needs to find Claudia. 

Claudia comes into her bedroom and closes the door quickly.  She feels like she can't breathe.  She saw her own husband kissing another woman.   She thought everything was going well but guess she was wrong.   There is a knock on the door, She knows it's George but she's not ready to speak with him.  "Claudia please?!"  Claudia doesn't say anything, it feels her heart is so broken she can't get the word out.  George sighes "We'll talk later but remember i love you and always will"  Claudia hear he is waling away.   Claudia caresses her belly.
Agnes is standing in the courtyard waiting on the carriage that she is gonna travel to London "Agnes?" She hears a familiar voice from behind saying so she turn around and sees none other than James Beaumont, Anne's husband. She smiles when she sees him "James." James walks up to her "Where are you going?" Agnes sighes and starta tearing up. "My son Thomas is sick. my husband doesn't know if he will make it so i need to be there" James smiles "I'm sorry"  Agnes smiles "Thank you. I want you to know that i have never blamed for me and anne not being able to truly be together, it's just society doesn't want us to" James smiles "Thank you" He chuckles "My wife doesn't feel the same" Agnes looks at him with pity and smiles "I know" Agnes takes a deep breath and bringa James into a hug "You're a friend to me James" James smiles "And you are to me" They hear the sound of a carriage approaching so they pull away. her ladies help her with her bags. Agnes walks up to the carriage but before she sits in the carriage she turns and looks at James, smiles and wave goodbye and he does the same. She walks in and closes the carriage's door, the carriage starts going, to London.

Genevive is laying in bed, Alice is being fed by one of the nurses when the door opens and it's someone she didn't expect would arrive, her own mother. "Mom?" Anne nods "Genevive" Genevive is still confused "What are you doing here?" Anne chuckles and walks closer to the bed "My daughter has given birth, i have a new grandchild, where is the little one" Genevive takes a deep breath "She is being fed" Anne whispers "ofc she is" Genevive looks at her shocked "What did you say?" Genevive shrugs "Nothing i just expect that your husband was dissapointed that your first child is a girl" Genevive can't believe what she is hearing "He loves me and he loves our daughter. he doesn't care about her sex. What was dad dissapointed when you gave birth to me?" Anne chuckles "of course not i had already given him three sons and your father is a fool. It was i who was dissapointed" Genevive takes a deep breath even tho she knows her mother never wanted her it still hurts the same. The nurse brings Alice to Genevive but Genevive stops her "No. My mom should hold Alice" The nurse walks up to Anne and puts the baby into her arms. Anne looks down at the baby. Genevive  smirks "I want you to look at her, the product of mine and Edward's love, a love you didn't think would exist. I'm not miserable like you i'm happy so don't you dare talk shit about my husband or my daughter" Agnes just nods and hands Alice back to the nurse and walks out. Genevive takes a deep breath "Bring her to me" The nurse nods and hands Alice to her. Genevive looks at Alice and kisses the newborn on the forehead. No one will ever hurt her daughter.
i'm back!! it's been a while i updated this book but here you got a new chapter and please tell me your thoughts.