•02•

Warning: some blood and gore and death please be careful it isn't long I'm going to put ·••· when i starts and ·••· when it stops okay now lets get on the chapter.

Warning: some blood and gore and death please be careful it isn't long I'm going to put ·•⁜•· when i starts and ·•⁜•· when it stops okay now lets get on the chapter

────────────

3rd pov

"Mom!" a small dark haired girl yelled. "Mom! Mom! Where are you?!" there was no answer to the child's yelling.

She walked around the small cabin that belonged to her grandmother it was located in a beautiful dark oak forest and it was peaceful. She was only 9 years old but still very capable to defend herself. When she turned eight her granny started to teach basic combat to her and how to shoot with an crossbow.

Later on she learned to use a sword and axe. Her granny was talented warrior and wanted her grandchildren to know how to fight if something bad happens and her dad or mom aren't there to help her.

When the girl didn't get an answer she got up put her shoes on grabbed an cloak from a hook put it on and took her iron axe from beside the door. When she stepped outside was she met with instant smell of smoke and ash slowly falling down on the ground. She could hear distance yells and screams coming from deeper the forest.

Of course she was curious about it and wanted to see if her mom was there maybe even her granny was there sense she had gone to the towns market to get some wheat for her horse.

When she got closer to the noises she began run and call for her mom. And hope she would be there "Raven!" she heard her own name being called and when she looked at who ever called her name she saw something that nine year old should never see.

·••·

What she saw was gonna hunt her dreams for a long time. In the middle of the chaos was her mom on her knees pale as paper and her granny laying on the ground in a pool of blood her axe was broken next to her only thing that was left from the axe was a beautiful amethyst. She ran over to her mom and granny tears in her eyes. Raven knew what this meant she wasn't stupid little girl she knew her granny was in fact not sleeping well technically yes but she was not waking up anymore.

Raven looked at her mom she was pale so pale and looked ill. Raven didn't know if it was because of the blood pooling around her or was she actually sick but right now she didn't think much of it. Something catches her eye. The amethyst her granny's amethyst.

·••·

Quickly she stood up and picked the gem in her hand's looked at it and stuffed it in her cloaks pocket. Looking around her grip tightened around the iron axes handle. Pillagers. Pillagers killed her grandmother those dirty savages took your mom killed your granny and burned down the forest. She was angry but first thin she needed to do was to get her mom to the cabin pack some bags take the horse and head to the village where your dad was home waiting for you two.