•15•

​──────⊱⁜⊰──────

────────────

"smiley i will warn ya" raven said catching the blondes attention as they approached a nice small house by the outskirts of the town "my father might be a little, well how would you say it" she tried to find the right word "let's say he's one of a kind so prepare for that" raven said looking at the now nervous blonde walking beside her. "oh come on now smiley it's not like he'll kill you" raven joked before muttering 'maybe' under her breath which the boy heard clearly even though he probably wasn't supposed to hear at all.

"I- what?" he asked looking at the girl whom was smiling and looking around watching small kids play around laughing and yelling. Raven looked up at dream "oh don't be so scared now it's only my father" she said as they reached a door to small and homey looking house there was even few flowers around the porch "yeah your father nothing to worry about, totally fine yeah" he muttered playing with his small bland silver chain jewelry wrapped around his wrist. "are you going to step in by your self or do i need to drag you in?" she asked standing by the door that was now open and snapping the boy out from his thoughts.

the two stepped into the house latter standing awkwardly behind the girl that took her boots off before walking further into the house. "well come on take ya shoes off and come further in instead of standing there like a idiot hmm?" raven said. this made dream immediately take his boots off and follow her to what looked like a living space with bookshelves small couch and few plants here and there also a fireplace tucked in a corner and a small coffee table was placed in front of the couch. He had to admit the place felt safe and homey.

"RAVEN! IF THAT'S YOU I WOULD RUN NOW" someone yelled this made the girl beside him tensed up laughing nervously "i'm in danger" before bolting up the stairs leaving the blonde knight standing there like a lost puppy wondering why she ran off so suddenly, well that was until a older man came running from the kitchen with a axe in his hand.

"RAVEN WHEN I GET YOU INTO MY HANDS I'LL MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE FOR A WEEK!" he yelled running the stairs up, by now dream had figured that this man running around with a battle axe in hand indeed was the assassins father. However upstairs the situation was quite a sight i mean a assassin and her father that trained her play fighting kinda, with the girl running away from her father that was wielding a battle axe in his hand.

the duo came down the stairs raven basically sliding the stairs down with her father stumbling them down while cursing about his old age. "Dream! save me from the old man!" she yelled running behind the blonde using him as a shield to hide from her father. "no! no way in hell not my fight sorry princess. but i choose life" the blonde said stepping away from her so he wasn't covering her anymore. Jaxon stopped right there and then when he heard the unfamiliar boy speak "what did you just call my daughter?" he asked a smirk growing on his face as he watched the two young adults progress what just happened well more like he watched as the blonde boy realized what he had said and the black haired woman froze in her place trying to progress that her blonde friend in fact just called her 'princess'