•08•

•Art credits go to @warpigling on Twitter absolutely in love with this one•

────────────

Ravens POV

I walked around the village. There's so many people bustling around that it's almost impossible to move around without getting pushed by villagers and it's starting to get annoying.
I practically growled in frustration when some old man basically walked over me.

'What the hell is everyone's problem with not looking where they are going'

I thought while walking towards the outskirts of village. Why's that you might wonder? Well there's this gorgeous flower field that I like to go sometimes with Midas to relax once in a while.
When finally what felt like hours I pushed my way out from the human sea to less crowded area and let out a sigh of relief.

'Jeez now that I survived that where the hell is the damned nuisance of a chicken'

As if on cue Midas flew on to my shoulder. "Took you long enough"
Midas pecked my ear which I'll let you know hurt like a bitch
"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

Kaw Kaw

"What?!"

Kaw

"You little shit"

Kaw kaw

"Y'know what I'm taking your shiny privileges away if you don't start behaving"

KAW?! Kaw kaw

"Yeah you heard me now behave"

kaw

I shook my head at the bird I am pretty sure I look like a crazy person that is talking to a fucking bird but I don't give two shits about that call me maniac which I am by the way, wait no scratch that. Though I do kill people for living so maybe I don't have everything in the right place in my head but whats the word with out a little fun huh?

Kaw kaw

Huh? Oh finally the flower field and some peace for my self. Or that's what I thought until I heard talking
I glanced at Midas and then looked around, looking for the source of the chatting. And after few minutes of walking around the field I found them and who else it is than our bratty princess Anastasia and the smiley knight that is suffering by the looks of it. What the hell is this now.