Terms and Conditions

Sansa was just a girl dreaming a big dream

Sansa was just a girl dreaming a big dream. She wanted to marry a prince, fall in love and live happily ever after. So when the opportunity came for her dream to come true she took it despite the odds stacked against her. After all that had happened, she had now known why her father fought so hard for her to listen.

She was trapped in the country's capital while her family was fighting against the family holding her hostage. Her father was dead and her didn't know where her sister was or if she was alive. She was alone in a world where annihilated her family was their focus.

With guards constantly following her around, she had gone to pray more. It was her only time that she had to herself. The gods had already saved her from the marriage that she dreaded. She was holding out hope that they would deliver her from the capital.

Her prayers were soon interrupted by the girl she was grateful for for taking her place beside Joffrey. But Sansa knew after all of it, she needed to keep to herself. It was her safest option.

The two took a stroll, Margaery telling her about a girl whom she was terribly jealous of when she was little. The girls motives ulterior as she suggested that Sansa marry her brother and escape the capital. But that's wasn't all, after all, if she was to be the new queen, then she needed to be able to identify what may stand against her.

"So tell me, we're there any girls you were wildly jealous of? Surely there must've been plenty jealous of you?" Margaery spoke with a laugh.

"Not many I'm afraid. It was mostly me, my sisters and my handmaiden. Jayne Poole was my friend and Arya was more into fighting than anything else." Sansa was hesitant to speak further. But here Margaery was trying to find away to help her flee her captors.

"There was one that I was jealous of. She's married my brother before we left Winterfell. But she was absolutely beautiful, Septa was always pleased with her work, and she could wield a sword." Sansa began to explain. "I was too into being a lady that I never bonded with her like Arya did and I think I regret that the most."

The two didn't exchange much after instead Sansa took that moment to retreat to her room. Once she was behind her close door, she locked the door and waited for anyone who might come knocking. But once nothing came, she ventured to the other side of the bed. Because it was the capital and the royals lived the life of luxury, there were more than enough pillows on Sansa's bed.

She reached inside one the small pillows that she herself always placed somewhere before any of the handmaidens could grab it. She didn't want any of the handmaidens to note the object that she had stuffed inside. She had to keep it hidden for as long as possible.

Her hand curled around the handle as she pulled it from the item from it's hidden spot. It was a small dagger one that could be hidden easily. But that wasn't who Sansa was, she was a lady. The thought of her even holding it made her stomach queasy. But now it was the only thing she had that reminded her of a strong woman.