7.

"George so how was school." She turned the baking tray round.

"It's was fine mum glad you care." i turned around and went back to my phone.

"so did you meet any girls." she sounded like a old grandma trying to kidnap a child.

"no mum can you stop with all the girls talk you know im gay." i walked into the living room and sat down on my place on the couch.

"yes but you must like someone boy or girl tell me." i sighed and looked back at the woman in the kitchen washing up some plates.

"fine." i paused,"i like this guy..." 

"go on." but ponk and sam said he was dangerous but he seems really nice.

"i like...Clay from next door." she dropped the plate and turned to me.

"you cant be serious." she walked over to me looking down at the ground. "yo heard what ponk and sam said about him hes dangerous."

"yes mum but he protected me sort of." Clara gave a confused expression.

"how." she sat down next to me holding the pillow on her lap.

"he protected me from a group by standing up for me. although niki and my friends where there he was the only one to tell them to go away. i really do care about him." she let out a sigh.

"if you care about him i can try to love him like a son then a enemy. want to invite him round so you two can talk and hangout." my face slightly blushed up.

"sure." she got up and started to rush around.

"i wi-" i cut her of. she always goes on when every a friend comes round especially if i like them. 

"mum its fine i can get them if he wants them."

"thats fine want to go and knock on his door if you dont have his number." thats a good point i never got his number or anyone else from the group.

" i will go and knock call you if i am staying round his." i grabbed my phone of the desk and went up to my room.

i slipped on a small shirt and a skirt on top i cant lie i like the good old skirts plus im more flexible in them.

"im of now mum." i ran down the stairs and headed for the shoe rack at the end of the corridor. 

"ok have fun." i left the house and ran down the path.

so if ponks house is number 402 then his must be 406 easy. i walked over to the door and rang the bell twice.

i small young looking lady answered the door holding some homework sheets.

"can i help you sir." a girl i thought clay lived alone.

"hi yes does clay live here."

"clay i know him but hes not home right know you can come in." she looked me up and down before walking into the house allowing me in.

"so whats your name." we sat down on a small couch in the living room.

"im george what about you." she gave a small giggle.

"im drista." her voice got louder as the shouted "and the boy upstairs is called XD dont mind im hes a twat."

"so you have two brothers anyone else you live with." she nodded.

"although people think only clay lives in this house because they see him leave. theres me XD clay and are mum." 

"is your mum at work or out at the shop." its a bit rude to ask but i have to know.

"shes at work dont feel bad." she paused, "wait how do you know clay he has hardly any friends and hates everyone he talks to." 

"well me and him-." she cut me OFF i hate when people do that to me.

"made out in the bathroom, you have marks on your neck." sh pointed to one big one coving  a part of the right side.

the front door slowly opened.

___

sorry its short but i really need to do my homework its was like due 4 weeks ago.

Word count 659