6.

i woke up on monay at around 6 ish and school starts at 7:45 i think.

i slipped on my shirt and my new skirt on as well as a tie we had got yesterday. i put on my tights (i think thats how you spell it.) i grabbed my bag and went down stairs.

the only reason i was wearing a skirt was because my mum just got a job and has to work 12 hour shifts starting at 5am and ending at 5pm. and niki probably wouldn't mind if i came to school in one.

i finished my breakfast and left to go and put on some shoes. the only shoes i had where boots with high heels and thats fine i had other shoes like trainers but those aren't alowed in school only for pe.

"hey George you ok you seem down." niki took her eyes from her phone to me putting on shoes.

"what will people think if me, what if no one likes me." she grabbed her keys.

"people will like you george you are already accepted into my friend group people will love you dont worry about it." she smiled as we got into the car. "just dont think about it to much." she smiled.

the rest of the car ride was silent. was someone going to show me round the school or do i have to just learn where everything is. we pulled up in a free spot outside the office.

"we just have to go in and tell them are names then we can pass since your new you should get given a ID at some point today, also make sure you know who you talk to." i gave a slight nod as we got out and headed to the front room.

we walked into see a older looking man with black hair.

"hi sir." niki waved as he tilted his head up.

"hi niki and uhh..." he looked at me like he had seen a ghost.

"this is George he is new do you have his ID mr cranberry." he shock his head before signing us both in.

"miss applebob should have it anyway have a fun day you two." niki waved as we made are way in.

"see it wasnt that bad but you still have to talk to people i wont be there all the time you know." we past a room full of lockers and the next niki and i walked into.

"your locker is number 69 i think go have a look the password is always 1234 when you first get here make sure you change it, also try and be friends with the people in the locker next to you." i walked down the hall and passed the lookers really quickly before i made it to mine.

'the password is always 1234 when you fir....' i put in the 4 numbers before grabbing the handle and pulling it open. to my surprise there was books and a card stacked inside. the card read George henry Davidson ID number 404 and there was a picture of my face on the front. i guess my mum gave them the photo.

"you ready to go George my first class is a 10 am what about yours." i looked down at a small piece of paper in my locker.

"maths a 9:30 am." 'awww' she grabbed my arm as we walked down the corridor to a hall.

"niki over here!" they didnt really scream it but it was a faint shout.

"hi karl hi tom and ranboo." so the tall one is ranboo and the one with honey brown eyes is karl and last the really tall one with blond hair is tom. "wheres toby(tubbo) he is never late." niki and i sat down.

"he had class at 8 so he just left." niki looked at me then to the group telling me to say my name.

"hi..i..im..George." i was to shy to even say the without stuttering. 

"hi George nice to meet you, also dont feel scared around us we are nice." Ranboo gave me a hug and walked back to his chair.

"oh look a new one." everyone's heads turned to a group of like 5 or 6 boys all looked like they were about to kill someone.