2.

the flight was i guess boing i just slept till my mum kept waking me up to ask if i needed a drink.

"lets go george we have to walk but not far plus its day time." my legs hurted like shit and i just wanted to stay sat down. "get up George or i will just leave you here."

"Ok mum just give me a minute." I slivered my legs out the car before placing them on the floor.

"We have 10 minutes George hurry up." I nodded and stood up from the dirty floor.

I picked up my suitcases and started to walk.

"Are u going to act happy for this you will get new friends and a new life without Mark." She sounded so annoyed to even say his name.

"Mum can't we just call a taxi." I pulled my suitcase up and sat down on it.

"Sure I guess the house is only down a couple of roads but it's nice to get a good old taxi sometimes." She grabbed her phone and started to call.

'Hi I was wondering if we could get picked up at the close by airport.' 'Sure mam how many are there of you.' 'Only 2 is that okay,'
'Yeah be there soon.'

Let's guess sit round and wait now we haven't even left the airport grounds yet.

"So are u excited to get some new friends." Nope I liked my last friends I don't want to have to make more.

"Yes." I have to lie about it otherwise she would be mad.

"The place is a high school and a college so you are going to have to deal with little kids but over all that should be no problem." She paused. "Over there let's go." A taxi pulled up down the road as we walked down there.

"Get in we don't have time for just waiting around put your suitcases in the boot." My mum nodded before placing her suitcase back there.

"Go get in George I will be there in a second." I nodded and opened up the door.

"So kid what's your name." He turned his head.

"I'm George," my mum opened up the car door and sat down.

"So where do you need to go." He turned on a satnav.

"404 mahogany Lane." He nodded and started to drive of with us.

"You new here I'm guessing." He whispered to me.

"Yeah..." That's a sort of weird question.

The rest of the car ride was quiet he didn't make a word and so did I.

"Well here you are miss and sir have a lovely evening." I got out but my mum started to talk.

On the way I could see the school it was Quite big and small at the same time compared to my old school in England.

I grabbed the suitcases out and rolled them up the slop.

Don't get me wrong the house looked amazing but it's much bigger then I expected. There's 2 floors and a balcony on the front of the house.

"Do you like it sweetie." I grabbed the rest of the suitcases and went inside.

"It's umm I don't know what to say."

"That's fine anyway go pick your room then we can settle in sound good." I nodded and walked up the stairs.

There were 3 rooms up there and a long corridor. One room was a bathroom and the others were bedrooms.

I took the room at the back of the house since it had its own bathroom and a walk in closet.

I placed down my suitcases and grabbed my phone before sitting down on the floor.

It's a plain room no furniture. I'm going o have to go shopping at some point.

"I see you picked this room, good luck we are going to go get furniture tomorrow at ikea." i pulled down my bag and suitcase before she left.

im starting to feel like im not going to have great fun in this place.no matter how hard i try to act like i like it here. this place its just so different to what im use to.

"dont forget you have school starting in 3 days." she pocked her head in the door and went straight back out.

___

word count 714 eekkk im happy to start this book