Chapter 3

Fleurs P.O.V

Wait What?!? Where am i. Am i dead? No. I try to recall what happened. Mark....he saved me.... He saved my life. No! He couldn't have, He hates me.

I slowly open my eyes to see mark hugging me while asleep. I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he clings on tighter.

"Fleur, Where are you going" He asks

Im Fine, You can go back to Kenzie

"No babe, I love you!. Fleur, I am in love with you" He says

"You are my mate and I accept you."

Mark....Why?? Im..just me.

"I was scared, i didn't want people to think im a weak alpha because everyone hated you. I wanted to do something, but i didnt want my father to take away my alpha role"

Its..Okay Mark...I forgive you

His eyes light up "REALLY?!?" He pratically screamed. 

I smiled and noded. I am falling for Mark...

**Later**

I walk downstairs holding Marks hand, 

"This is your future Luna, You will respect her, Or you will be rouge. Okay?!" He says

"Yes Alpha" A lot of people Said, But i saw Kenzie and Brianne Glaring at me. 

I assume she hated me for "Taking" Mark. Its not my problem he is my mate. Mark put his arm around me and hugs me. 

"I love you baby" He says

I smile up at him.

"OH YEAH SHES A MUTE FREAK!" Said Kenzie from across the room. Some people laughed, others were to scared.

"Yeah Kenzie, Why would he love a MUTE FREAK!" Brianne Yelled/Spoke.

Mark growled at Kenzie and Brianne. I hugged mark to keep him back. He seemed to notice and hugged me back. 

Kenzie shot daggers at me, I swear if looks could kill. 

Mark brought me away from the kitchen. We kissed, Not a short kiss. it was a passionate kiss, it was long and sweet. It made my heart melt.

I am in love with Mark.

A/N: thanks for reading, Vote and Comment :) 

~Llamalicious