Chapter 2

I got ready to walk home, I put on my jacket and my headphones and started walking, then i heard a word i thought i would never hear.

"Mate!" 

What?! No, No, No! This cannot be happening, I ran, I knew he would catch up but i wanted to atleast try. I ran back to the pack house and the guy followed me in.

"Mate, Why are you running" He asked, 

I turned around and saw who he was, My heart skipped a beat, it was the alpha. He looked at me in pure disgust, 

"Eugh, Its YOU!" He Snarled.

No! Not my mate, 

"You're never going to be good for a luna" and with that he walked off. 

I ran upstairs crying, Mate was suppost to help me, But he didnt. I felt angry and sad. I ran to the bathroom and took out a razor and dragged it across my skin

-Ugly

-fat

-mute

-reject

-stupid.

I put the razor back and walked out of my room. I started preparing dinner, I saw Kenzie and Mark (The soon to be Alpha). My Mate!! I had to keep my wolf under controll, she was in so much pain. 

Mark noticed me staring 

"What are you looking at!" He Growled.

"Babe, She is just retarded, she doesnt know where she is looking, im suprised she got into school" Kenzie Snarled, And of course everyone laughed. I just put my head down and started cooking. I served the plates and ran upstairs. I heard footsteps behind me. And hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around, it was my Father. 

He dragged me back downstairs and punched me in the stomach. Kenzie came over and got a lighter

Oh shit!

I kept struggling out of my fathers grasp but he punched me in the head, almost knocking me out. I felt a burning on my stomach, I tried to scream but no sound came out, I just layed there, Tears spilling down My face. I almost swore i saw Mark look guilty. My dad kicked me in the ribs and kenzie took off the candle, They beat me, and tied me up to a tree. I was hanging by my hands, Whilst my father kissed my neck. HELL NO! I spat in his face.

"You litte Whore!" He screamed 

His hands continued to roam my body. I was disgusted. And everyone was watching, taking photos and videos, while i cried. I just wanted to die. 

**Later**

I sat in my room. I walked downstairs and grabbed a rope. I tied it around my neck and the window hook. I balanced myself on the Window Preparing to jump..

Mark POV

"Mark you idiot, Your mate is in danger i sense it" My wolf Zach said

"Shut up Zach, She is a whore, She gets what she deserves" I said

"Mark!!! She is going to kill herself. I need her, We need her" He Screamed at me

What! No! This cant happened. 

I ran into my mates room, She was on the window with something written on a note. I silently went over to it and read it.

Dear Whoever Finds this

I will be dead, Not like you care, My mate rejected me, and i feel worthless, My mate was suppost to help, but he didnt, So now im going to end it, For good, Oh and If you see kenzie tell her i said Bye.

-Fleur.

"Fleur, NO!" I ran over to the window, She jumped. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up. she was crying. She kept struggling, punching me. I just hugged her 

"Shhh. Shh. Its going to be okay Fleur, I love you." I cooed in her ear.

She was more panicked now. 

"Fleur, Fleur, Calm down baby" I said.

She shook her head. and grabbed a book

No, Im just a Mute Freak, Go with Kenzie, She will be a good luna. She Wrote.

"No Baby, You are everything to me" I said, 

Im such an idiot, I should of accepted her. Not rejected her. Its all my fault.

She fell asleep in my arms.

Aww She is adorable.

A/N: Hey guys Thanks for reading, I will try and update often. :)

~Llamalicious