Limit N°1: Test tube shattering

Log N°2492: Breaker has shown remarkable growth, both in body, power, and intelligence. For a human, this type of growth would be abnormal, but for ol' 'Breaky' here it's no sweat, though they have shown an increase in aggression towards me albeit in small episodes, strange since I HAVE been treating them well and all! Aaaah! But that doesn't matter now! He's so close to being complete! Once they develop to a certain point, the extraction, collection, and creation of energy will be so massive. I have a feeling that It'll be beyond my expectations! Agh! I'm so excited! *Ahem* Anyway, I'll soon take them out of their test tube for some physical testing, can't always rely on my machines! End log.

Fu: "Aah! Another day of hard work done" The Bio-Android Demon known as Fu said as he stretched his arms. He'd been sitting in his chair for hours, dedicating himself to one single experiment. 

Fu: The Bio-Android, Demon, genius prodigy from hell

(Also a giant dickhead)

He looked to it with pride and joy. Happy at the fact that the H/c (Hair color) being had been developing so well. Though it had the appearance of a child it held an immense amount of potential due to the modifications done to him.

Project Breaker:

A 'lab-grown' test, subjugated to many hours of physical and psychological enhancements, through the aid of demon magic/science or many 'other' means of forcing growth. It was a grueling process, both for the test subject and for the one performing the experiment. 

But the pain and distress that Breaker had been feeling throughout the entire time were unimaginable. He had not a single memory other than being inside a tube for testing and being constricted by the annoying straitjacket that Fu had forced him to wear. Along with a mask that, while it helped him breathe, made him unable to talk. Only able to speak and communicate with grunts and small body movements. Coupled with the fact that he was put through hours and sometimes days of constant pain.

The poor young boy had suffered enough. He had controlled his rage more often than not, but a few times he simply...

=====

Fu: "Alright, everything seems in order, how are ya' Breaker?" 

Breaker: "Hnnggg!" The young boy struggled against his straitjacket.

Fu: "A-OK!" Fu gave a condescending thumbs up and then adjusted his glasses. Then looking back down at a small board full of notes

Breaker: *Grunts!* The lab experiment reeled its head back with an angered look.

Fu: "Huh?" Fu looked up from his board.

*SLAM!* Breaker slammed his head against the glass with unprecedented force.