Chapter 4

Noah and I had become best friends and he is someone I trust more than anybody. I did some digging on social media about him. It turns out he is nineteen! I'm eighteen, but what's one year of an age difference? I can't wait to see him again! We're supposed to meet again later today at the park. I went to the park at one o'clock and sat on a bench, waiting for him. 

 A man in a red shirt and blue jeans started to approach me. He sat down on the bench and started talking to me.

"I have some news about your little lover boy," the man said.

The smile drained from my face. I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I didn't know who he was talking about, I mean I thought of Noah, but I don't LOVE him.

"What? Who are you talking about?"

"I think you know exactly who," he replied, trying to make it sound mysterious.

He handed me a sealed envelope with SECRET INFORMATION stickered on the front. I thought this dude must be a joke. There's no way he could do something so horrible, that it had to be kept a secret.I opened the envelope, it had pictures of him, another girl, and a hard drive. I grabbed my laptop out of my bag and plugged it in. It was a video of them playing Truth or Dare, she dared him to break a random girl's heart. I got up from the bench and ran to my car. I drove an hour to the park just to find out that I was being betrayed? No. That was his mistake. I was going to be the one who broke HIS heart.