Dangerous Love (chapter 1)

Hello, my name is page Glynne Parise, and I am a 17-year-old girl who went through hell and back with my one and only lover named Kamarie, and this is our story

it all started off with being friends and people who didn't fit in anywhere. until Kamarie changed in our junior year and became popular but not only that, bad Ashwell. and every girl wanted him, but I only seen him as a brother, not knowing he seen me more than a sister, but as a lover.

when I was walking out of school, I caught a glimpse of Kamarie at the corner of my eye then tried to walk past him hoping he didn't see me until I heard him shout my name and say,  " HEY PAGE you want a ride home?" I looked at him for a minute and said "sure I guess" after I said that he came up to me then grabbed my hand and said "okay then let's go princesses" then I said " don't call me that" he said " my bad, I'll call you sexy instead" right when he said that I smiled a little and rolled my eyes.

when I got home, he walked me to my front door and said " am I aloud to stay for a little" I looked at him with shock and since my mom didn't get home until 10, I said "sure I guess" after I opened the door to let him in, I told him to sit on the couch while I go change out. then I presided walking upstairs to my room and change into a pair of red and black girl boxers' shorts then I slipped on a dark red cropped top. after that I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch with Kamarie. he looked at me and said, "damn you look sexy as fuck" I looked at him and said, " thanks but why are you really here" he said, " because I wanted to see how my baby was doing" I rolled my eyes then said " Kamarie I'm not your baby" he smirked then scooted closer to me and then placed his hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear " you were always my baby page."

After he said that he grabbed my chin softly and started to kiss me, then he rubbed up my thigh and said, " damn baby your skin is soft." I was so downfolded and token by surprised that I smacked him and yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" he looked at me then grabbed my arm and squeezed it then said in a scary tone " who the fuck do you think your hitting?" I looked at him in fear and stayed silent. He got louder and said, "Answer me Page!" I tried to get out of his gripped but I couldn't so I said "Kamarie let me go" he put his hand around my neck and said, "if you ever think you can hit me again then this is not the only thing, you'll be getting Babygirl." I froze at his sudden words then gave up on trying to get out of his grip and said "K-Kamarie please let me go" he smirked then started kissing my neck and leaving dark hickeys while I started tearing up not wanted him to go any further. Then he said "don't cry baby I know you want it" I said " I don't now let me GO" his grip on my neck got tighter to the point I was having a hard time trying to breath.

Kamarie looked me in my eye and said " you will be mine" then stood up and walked out of the house. I laid there in shock and then started to cry. and after I was done having a mental break down I checked the time and it was only 8:45pm so I got up and took a shower then got out and looked at the hickeys Kamarie made and said to myself " man...I'll have to cover these up so no one will see them." then I walked out the bathroom and got dressed then went to bed.