Dangerous Love (chapter 5)

A few days passed since me and Kamarie last went to the mall and now we were in the car driving somewhere and since I didn't know where we were going, I asked Kamarie " where are we going" he said " don't worry baby were just going to the hood because I need to pick up something " I sighed and said "oh." The drive felt long so I went to sleep and the last thing I heard was the door slammed shut and locked so I texted Kamarie why were we at a drug store and he replied back with 'I'm going to buy some weed so just sit in the car and wait or me' I replied back to him and said 'ok.' I waited for him, and I felt uneased and unsafe until I seen a strange guy who had tattoos all over his body but not only that he looked strong almost like he has been working out every single day. And he came up to the car and knocked on my side of the window. I tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't stop knocking so I finally gave in and cracked my window a tiny bit but not enough for him to stick his hand through the crack. 

once I rolled down my window he said "wassup mamas" I sat there in fear then said, "please go I have a boyfriend" he looked at me and said, "ion see him sexy" my breath started to get Shakey and then I quickly started texting Kamarie and said 'Kamarie please I need you right now...help me.' The guy looked at me and asked me who was I texting, and I just replied back by saying "one of my friends" I started tearing up out of fear because he started pulling on the handle trying to attempt to open up the car. 

another 5minutes passed until Kamarie came outside pissed and reached out for the gun that I didn't know he had on him. I could see the pure anger in his eye and while I was still scared he spoke up and said "why the fuck did you think coming up to my damn car was a good idea and on top of that trying to get with my girl" once Kamarie said that the guy looked up to see who was talking and once he looked at Kamarie's face, he looked terrified and then he said "K-Kamarie I didn't know this was yo girl" Kamarie continued to point the gun at him and said " I don't give a fuck if you didn't know!" the guy said in a Shakey tone " please Kamarie don't do this" Kamarie looked him dead  in his eyes then shot him. 

After that happened Kamarie hurried up and got into the car and drove away. it was silent for a good minute until he broke it and said, " baby are you okay" I said "Yae thanks" he parked his car in a parking lot then looked at me and said "page ill always protect you no matter what "I looked at him for a good second then took my seatbelt off and climbed over the seat then started kissing him and then said "I love you so fucking much" he smiled and said "I love you to mi amor." then he started to kiss me and then the kiss turned into French kiss, but I'm not going to lie his lips felt so soft and good like I was in heaven. when he kissed me, I honestly didn't want the moment to end because I loved it so damn much. 

WHAT page is wearing:

what Kamarie's wearing: