Dangerous Love (chapter 7)

A few days passed, and Kamarie already helped me move into his house with his little sister and mother, whom I adored so much.  Everything was going fine until i saw Kamarie with a certain person who was selfish over him and also dated him before me. 

8:30 am

Kamarie and I were already at school, and both of us were in our first block until 9:30. once the bell rang, I tried to find Kamarie, and when I finally found him, he was hanging out with Bai.

I stopped in my tracks for a minute and thought,'Why  is he with bai?' then I walked up to him and said "hey baby" he looked at me with a smile and said " hey beautiful" then he kissed me and I said " what are you two doing " he said " to be honest I really don't know but she wanted to tell me something"

I gave bai a dirty look to let her know that he was mine but she payed no attention to me and said " page would you mind leaving for a second" I gave her a fake smile and said " yes, I'm fine here" she smacked her teeth and said "Kamarie I'll talk to you later" he nodded his head and said "okay Bai catch you around" then he looked at me and said   " jealous much?"

then he started to laugh and I said " don't you see her trying to shoot her shot" he gave me a little smile and said " well, you don't have to worry because I don't want her and in plus, we already dated and she cheated and to top that off i only wanted to hit it so i didnt really want anything serious with her like i do with you " I kissed him then said " good."