Dangerous Love (chapter 6)

a few days passed and everything was going normally and i also made a new friend named Cavonte.

me and Kamarie were sitting in the car together, and he was smoking while I was texting Cavonte. a few minutes passed and Cavonte texted me if we could hang out at my house together because he wanted to tell me something so I looked at Kamarie and said "hey baby~" he looked at me and said " yes mamas" I gave him an innocent look and said "can i please hangout with Cavonte at my house" he gave me a serious look and said "hell no" once he said that I got angry and said "WHAT WHY NOT" he gave me a cold look and said "fist lower your fucking voice and second because ion trust that nigga" I replied back to him in a sad voice and said "but baby please he's my friend and I promise nothing will happen and if it does I can fight him off" he sighed and looked at me and said "fine, but imma be outside and if he tries anything imma fuck him up and i also want you to keep your blinds open so i can see inside and if he touches you call me" i smiled and kissed him then said " thank you baby!" he smiled at me and said "no problem sexy."

once we arrived at my house Cavonte was already there since I texted him before me and Kamarie started driving there. once Kamarie stopped the car I kissed him then said, "bye love you" he replied back with " I love you to baby" then I got out the car and waved at Cavonte then unlocked my front door and invited him in. everything was going so smoothly until he scooted a little closer to me and said, "page you're so beautiful" and I said "thanks but don't you think you're a little to close" he ignored my question and said " Lemme be your boyfriend" once he said that I quickly said "um I'm sorry but I have someone already" he started getting closer then grabbed my waist and said "then break up with him baby" I quickly slapped him on his cheek and stood up as fast as I could then said " NO, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" he quickly stood up and ran towards me then pinned me to the wall and said " nothing and I'm not asking for much so just break up with him because if you don't ill have u crying on this floor with you clothes scattered everywhere" when he said that I started to freak out a little so I pushed him off and said " back off me" he got mad and grabbed my arm then slammed me on the floor then got on top of me and started forcing me to kiss him.

i begged him to get off with tears running down my face but instead of getting off of me he started taking my clothes off, but he only managed to take my shirt and bra off. and every time I tried to cover my boobs, he's forced my hands out of the way and start placing small kisses on them then right when I felt his hand touch my private, I started screaming at the top of my lungs hoping Kamarie would hear me since I had my windows open Ashwell. but it was no use and he already started trying to take my pants off so when he finally got my pants off, I Knee'd him in the face because he was close to my knees then I quickly got up and ran to my room then locked the door. once I gathered myself a little, I grabbed my second phone off the dressier just in case I lost my phone and called Kamarie and once he picked up, I quickly said "k-Kamrie H-elp me please baby!" and once I said the I seen him get out the car and heard my front door bust open. 

while I was still in my room, I heard screams and begging downstairs and after 10 minutes everything got quiet then heard a light knock on the door. I slowly walked to the door and said "w-who is it" Kamarie said in a soft voice " baby it's me so can you please unlock the door" when I heard his voice, I quickly unlocked my door then swung it open and hugged him so tight while crying on his chest. he hugged me back and said " it's okay baby ill have people handle him and i promise you he'll never bother you again" I looked at him and said " h-he tried to rape m-me" he softly said "I know mi amor and that why he's gonna have a very bad punishment from his actions but can you show me your body so I can see if he left any marks or bruises" I slowly nodded my head and said "yes" then I took of my shirt off and showed him the bruise on my arm and neck then I showed him the dark hickey he left of my boobs. when Kamarie seen this he took a deep breath and mumble" imma kill the motherfucker" then he looked at me and kissed me and said " thank you baby" I smiled a little then put my shirt back on and said " your welcome" then he said " your living with me and no is not an option" I nodded my head and said " okay and it's not like my mom loves me anyway that's why she's never here" he looked at me with pity and kissed me again and said " well I love you" I smiled and said " I love you to baby"

What page bruises and hickey looked like: