Prologue: You failed

Author: Sooooooooo yeeeeeeaaaaah... anywho! Since most of ya'll are over some random pairing of Izuku with canon characters of MHA, I'll introduce you to the guy that'll be romancing our green cinnamon roll. But that will be revealed in this chapter so keep an eye out!

Changes:
-They are aged up, so Izuku is 17 here.

________________________________

The entirety of class 1-A sat there, shocked. It was only a couple weeks ago that their principal and homeroom teacher had announced that Izuku was the U.A traitor.

Nezu: You have failed.

All Might: Izuku is not the traitor, this was a test of loyalty and self thinking, seeing if you would actually investigate the one branded as such or see if we were even telling the truth.

Midnight: Like mindless sheep, how disappointing.

Aizawa however, just glared at them. He taught them to be better than that. The moment they announced it, they turned on Izuku so fast and didn't even bother trying to learn the truth.

Aizawa: You all DISGUST me.

Tenya: But Sir, we-

Aizawa: Shut it, IIDA!

Tenya flinched, having never heard Aizawa that angry before, no one in class had.

Present Mic: Little Listener did so much for you, for all of you! And this... this is how you thank him!?

All Might: Effective immediately, Izuku is leaving U.A at his request and being taken in somewhere else.

At this, the class all tried to demand that Izuku not leave, wanting to do everything they could to get Izuku's forgiveness.

Katsuki: THAT FUCKING NERD CAN'T LEAVE! HE CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT BEING A HERO!

Katsuki had stood up, slamming his hands against the desk and releasing a small explosion. However, the teachers and principal just ignored his outburst.

Aizawa: But he doesn't care about any of you. Not anymore at least.

Nezu: Oh!~ but he did leave a little recording for you all.

Nezu brought out a remote, a projector descending from the ceiling and turning on. There, the screen turned on.

The video

Izuku was sitting on a chair, a rather comfortable looking one. The class noticed that the background was definitely not anywhere on campus or their dorms, it was a place that had metal, machinery and tech visible in the background and some blurry people walking far behind him.

Katsuki: That can't be the nerd...

Izuku was wearing what looked to be a uniform. It was also militaristic in style, a tank top on, some fingerless gloves with blacken material around the knuckles, the barely visible parts of pants that were held up by a belt. His hair was also cut short, the sides faded and the hair only left enough for future styling. He was also... taller? He sat tall in the chair and his body definitely showed new improvements such as muscle and tone while also sporting some scars that looked new.

Author: Ya'll know which hair cut i'm talkin' about~ the FADE babyyyyyy

Izuku: If this video is being shown, I guess that mean you all finally realized how screwed you all are. Honestly, I was confident at least those close to me would know i'm innocent or that it was just a test.