new comers

We where awoken by a loud buzzing sound and a high pitched girl saying "sleep time is over! It is now your turn to wake up and get ready for the next game! " when frank sat up the big metal doors at the front opened up, and 3 people who where in the same jumpers as us walked in, one of them was holding a tank. Achilles got up and was standing in the center "who are you? " they all looked scared, wich makes sence, there supposed to be dead. "I'm gonta! " the giant green hard one spoke "you are here to play the game to right! " "y-yeah.. Look we all need to talk to you, theres something about this game you don't know about-" "and why do you think we would trust someone like you? " the man who was holding the tank stepped forward "look, we're all dead, so whatever your gonna pull isn't gonna work with us-" "ok I think I've heard enough from you. " the shirtless man stepped forward "what would you like to talk to us about? "
After that I saw the man with the tank look odd at him, he said "do I know you? You look so familiar but I can't recognize you for the life of me! " the shirtless man laughed "maby! I was pretty famous, the names Morrissey! " "David! " the shook hands and looked over at us.

We all sat down in a circle and told them the truth "you may think this is just a normal game but no, this game is a killing game, each game people will die and be sent back to the afterlife withought there lovers. " everyone looked shocked and surprised "you know I didn't really care for the game to much but I don't know what I would do withought my little dory! " David said, she looked up happily.
"Today we will be playing the second game, in the first game no one died, but I must warn you, me and sans arnt a couple but me, him, and my girlfriend Rita are all connected because of out past. Do any of you know each other from the past? " everyone answered no but I saw David looking down at the ground, holding the tank close to his chest he said "i-i don't know... " "what do you mean you don't know? " patroclus said, "i-i just don't know.. " he looked down again emotionless. " well let's be careful who dies, we could accidentally kill more people. " huggy wuggy said.