Chapter 32.

Everything had gone so wrong. Every single thing. Was it planned out or not? She doesn't know at all and not even the person that's the closest to her can't tell her the secret until she's "ready." Was she supposed to exist in the first place? Is she just a memory or a imaginary person that all of them could see? None of us knows but only one knows and the other deserves to know.

Luz was having a dream about an unknown person. The person was tall, was brown in complexion like Luz and looked masculine but something black was covering his face. She tried every possible to see his face but she didn't see it. It also sounded like she was hearing something. It sounded to Luz like he wanted to say something but she heard cracks. It was so loud that Luz started screaming in pain that blood almost came out of her ear.

It had suddenly stopped and she saw her mother. "M-mother?" Luz said as she was still feeling pain. "What are you doing here? In my own dream?" Her mother went closer to her and rose up a mirror for Luz to look at herself on the mirror. Luz looked terrible. It looked like half of her face was burnt, she saw a scar on the side of her mouth and she saw a red mark on her cheek looking like she got a slap.

"Why do I look like this?" Luz put her hand on her forehead and started crying. James appeared and Luz saw him. "James!" Luz ran to him but James shifted, making Luz to fall down. "J-james?" James looked at Luz with a disgusted face by which Luz got extremely scared and afraid. "But why do I feel so weak? James, please answer me!" Luz asked. "Don't call my name. You disgust me." Luz was shocked by what James said.

Before Luz knew it, she started coughing blood and she was becoming very dizzy that she was seeing two people at once. Luz's hand was shaking and she saw her hand. Her band wasn't there. Luz started vomiting blood that was black and she was really suffering. How could a 14 year old child suffer like this? She begged for James to help her, she even held James's leg with the blood on her hand and James immediately removed his leg.

"Please... Mother, James and also you... please help me..." Luz's voice was getting low that none of them could hear her. "is this how I'm going to die? I didn't even meet Amity, I didn't talk to either Willow or Gus or even achieved my goal. I honestly deserved this. Am I going to die in my dream? I don't want to..."

"Ah!" Luz immediately woke up and started breathing heavily. She went to the mirror to see any changes on her body but she didn't see anything. He looked at her wrist to check if her band was there, it was there. She looked outside and still saw it was dark. She sighed and went back to bed and started sleeping immediately.

Luz had another dream, where she was still young. It looked to her that she was holding a person's hand and it looked like the same masculine person she saw in her first dream. Young Luz looked so happy in that dream. When the masculine person wanted to say something, Luz heard cracks. Even from her younger self, she heard something cracking. 

Thankfully, it wasn't as loud as before. "What was the meaning of that dream and even this dream too?" Luz asked herself. "Is it fair that I don't get to hear their voices? What does this dream even mean!?!?" Luz screamed which made her fall down. Luz heard a voice which said "Be quiet and watch." Luz decided to keep quiet and see what happened.

Before she knew it, Luz looked like she was in another place. It looked so familiar to Luz's eyes that it pained her she couldn't remember this place. Luz heard something and kept on walking to where the sound was coming from. It was the kitchen and Luz saw something that was terrible. The masculine person was holding a knife which had blood with it and Luz saw blood on the wall and on the floor.

Luz thought it was that person but she couldn't believe. She went closer and saw that it was her when she was young. Luz was in shock and could not even say anything. There was no tears, no anger, no sadness, just no emotion. It just felt like her life was over. "I will show you since he doesn't want to show you yet." The same voice said as Luz kept on looking. She had suddenly transported somewhere and saw that she was killed many times.