Delphini

"Relax Potter, I'm not here to kill you," Delphini said in the softest voice she could. A sad sigh escaped her lips as her gaze fell on Molly and the now orphaned Weasleys again, "I wish I had come sooner." Delphini cast a wordless spell which illuminated the sky with an aurora. It started out as a skull shape, deep green in colour, tow snakes slithered from its mouth, "he'll now know I killed someone. So now I have an alibi." "Why are you here?" Ginny asked softly. harry lowered his wand and walked towards Ginny, holding her in a tight embrace. Hermione lowered her wand once she realised Delphini wasn't hold one as did Angelina and they both walked to their respective husbands. A tear rolled down Delphini's right cheek. This had to stop. "I'll write to your kids and brothers if you want," she offered as they carried Molly's body inside the house. Delphini cast some spells to preserve it because 'she deserved a proper burial.' 

"How do you know where we live?" George asked, still gloomy from earlier. Hermione prepared coffee for everyone. Delphini looked shocked when she handed her a cup. "Percy," Delphini said gulping down a sip of coffee. Ron slammed his fist on the table and glared into nothing, "That git! all he cares is serving the ministry! He doesn't realise what he has done!" "He's your brother," Delphini reasoned. Ron looked at her coldly causing her to shiver, "He stopped being my brother twenty-two years ago when he decided to join Voldemort." Delphini stepped away from the dining table, feeling that they needed space. Arthur had been killed in a similar way. By Death-Eaters. Delphini knew Percy felt guilty for not being there for his father's funeral but Percy change for the worse after that. Harry walked until he was beside her, outside the house. "We would a new location," Harry whispered. "The houses in Muggle London? Grimmauld Place?" Delphini suggested and Harry hummed.

"Do you know a certain Aquila?" Harry asked. Delphini looked at him suspiciously before realising. Then she whispered, "yes, she is my younger sister." Harry's head snapped in her direction, "My son is associating with a Riddle?" Delphini chuckled, "Yeah. And a Malfoy." Harry just stared in disbelief. Delphini quickly composed herself before asking, "Did your scar hurt before the attack?" Harry narrowed his eyelids and slowly bobbed his head up once and then down. "You know my sister's head hurt too," Delphini eyed his scar, "in the same spot your scar is. She is even starting to show a faint lightning bolt shape line on her head. Barely noticeable, thankfully." Harry didn't know hoe to reply. A girl, Voldemort's kid to be precise, had been inside his head and now shared the same scar as him. He felt a gaze on him and tilted his head. Delphini was staring at him, more specifically his eyes. She chuckled before gazing straight ahead.

"What?" Harry asked. Was there something on his face? "People seem to be right about your eyes," Delphini smiled at Harry's confusion, "They are almost identical to Aquila's." Harry frowned, digesting the information. "Why is her middle name that?" he asked suddenly, "Harrius?" Delphini sighed and shook her head, "Not my place to tell. Ask Draco. He named her," a beat of silence, "You should tell your children. Or I could tell-"

"No, I'll write to them now," Harry said confidentially but his voice wavered slightly. They walked inside, and Harry grabbed some parchment and quill. He dipped the tip of the quill in an ink bottle and wrote, 

'Dear Albus, James, Rose, Roxanne and Fred,' Harry's hand shook slightly. "Do you want me to write?" Delphini asked. Harry nodded and handed her the quill. Sh wrote whatever Harry dictated. Making a few changes. In the end they finished the letter and Harry proof read it,

There How are you guys doing? I hope nothing is too bad and Fred is concentrating on his studies to not fail this year. What do you guys want for Christmas?

I know this may come as a shock but you grand there was an attack at the New Burrow. I do not know how to break the happening as I myself am still in a shock, so, I will ask Delphini (who saved our arse) [Your very Welcome] to explain.

Hey kids, Professor Riddle here. Although I managed to ward of the Death-Eaters, I wasn't able to arrive early enough. It is with guilt, sorrow and sadness that I inform you this terrible news. Your Grandmother, unfortunately, I could not save. I am immensely sorry. I ask you to come to your home as soon as possible, Apparating with Professor Malfoy (Harry has given permission of-course) and bring Aquila and Scorpius if you please. I know you are semi-close. Also, Aquila is needed here too as Harry wished to discuss some important matters concerning the head incident.

Again, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Sincerely,

Professor Riddle.'

 Harry nodded and placed the letter into a blue envelope. "How do we send this? I don't want it getting intercepted," Harry explained. "You can use my owl," Delphini offered, "no one dares intercept a Riddle's owl." "How do we get you owl?" Harry asked. Delphini simply chuckled and brought her lips to a tiny 'o'. She blew through her lips, producing a whistle. A minute or so later, a large Augurey swooped in and landed itself on the study table. "We're sending it through an Augurey?" Ginny intervened. Delphini nodded and took a deep breath in, "Augurey is my favorite animal. It is believed that its cries foretold death. When I was in school, I was nick-named the Augurey because I used to be snobby and as bad as the other Rank 1 and 2. I grew up and pushed passed by behaviors in my Year 4 but the nickname remained. My Animagus is surprisingly, also and Augurey."

"Can you turn into a magical creature as an Animagi?" Angelina asked. Delphini nodded," Very rare though." "We need to write to Charlie and Bill too," Ron spoke gloomily from the counter. He was just not in the mood. "I'll send it to them," Delphini spoke. She attached the letter to Hogwarts to her pet and shooed it away. The bird flapped its wings and swooped back out the window. The Wotters decided to write the letter to their brother together and later sent it with Delphini.

 The Wotters decided to write the letter to their brother together and later sent it with Delphini