Who is he?

In the Previous chapter...

I quickly ate my breakfast and thanked my mom for making me a delicious breakfast.

I gave my mom a quick kiss on the cheek and waved her a good bye before heading out for school.

"Bye honey!! Have a great day!!" I heard my mom before shutting the door.

**************

JULIANA'S P.O.V

On my way to school I greeted some of my neighbours and enjoyed the freshly falling snow. But as soon as I waved off one of my neighbours, I bumped into a hard and muscular chest which I thought is a wall at first.

I got up quickly.

His muscles and biceps flexing to get up and face me, I nearly gasped when I saw him... Damn!! He was tall as hell. I looked so much weak and small in front of him. I had to lift my head up to look at him. He might be same age as me or 2 to 3 years older than me.He was smiling which was showing off his dimples on both the sides of his cheek. He had light brown hair with chocolate curls which were pushed back with a green and black spots bandana, lightly tan skin, a sharp jawline and those forest green orbs in which I can get lost for forever.

I never saw him before, I guess he is new here...But where was he going in this heavy snow? He didn't even had any bag with him that means he isn't going to school also... I think he just wanted to take a tour of this new place.

He dressed so much simple with just a white shirt, on top of that a long black coat and a dark blue skinny jeans but still managed to look effortless and breath taking.

He saw me staring at him and then smirked making me shake my head a little.

"I m really sorry for not paying attention" I said trying to sound apologetic.

"It's ok" he said with a deep and raspy voice, his accent sounded like british which made him more attractive.

I was just staring at his facial features. I couldn't deny the fact that he was just so intimidating which made me feel a bit insecure about myself.

"By the way, my name's Harry" his deep and raspy voice spoke snapping me out of my thoughts and making me lower my head in embarrassment.

"Oh, my name's Juliana" I said trying to sound confident but in inside I was so scared.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said smirking which made me blush so hard.

I tried to hide my face because they were flashing bright red.

I don't know why but I was so scared to make an eye contact with him.

But then something hit me... SCHOOL!!!! SCHOOL!!! I forgot that I was late for school.

"I am so sorry Mr.Harry but I can't talk to you right now because I m running late for school" He nodded looking a bit sad which made me upset too but I m running late.

Did he want to talk to me? I should have waited and talked a bit but I was super late for school.

I started running as fast as I could with my back facing him.

But then I heard Harry saying "You don't have to call me Mr.Harry just call me Harry"

I couldn't help but smile and in my heart I knew he was smiling too. I only met him 5 minutes ago but I felt something I never felt before when I was around him. I never had this kind of feeling. Is this what a true love feels?

I laughed at myself when I thought this was love, how will I love a person whom I don't even know properly except his name? Is he feeling the same?

I was just being stupid here, An attractive man like him would never love such an ordinary blonde girl.

Shrugging all my thoughts off, I focused on running faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then reached my school and with no surprise the school's door was locked.

"Ugh, how do I deal with this now? I groaned.

I was almost everyday late for school but today I was super late that even the doors are locked.

But the thought of Harry made me smile again.

At first I thought I should probably go back home.

But what will I say to my mom? The school doors were closed and I wasn't allowed to go inside because I was late, nah that's not gonna work, she will just say 'but u left the house 5 minutes early...Where were you?' I couldn't just say her I met a stranger and started talking to him.

Now only one option is left.

**************

A/N

Did anyone notice the surprise?

Don't forget to vote and please don't be a silent reader...Feel free to write on what you think. Have a great day ;)

-M