Late for school

In the previous chapter...

At first I thought I should probably go back home.

But what will I say to my mom? The school doors were closed and I wasn't allowed to go inside because I was late, nah that's not gonna work, she will just say 'but u left the house 5 minutes early...Where were you?' I couldn't just say her I met a stranger and started talking to him.

Now only one option is left.

**************

JULIANA'S P.O.V

After a lot of requesting, the guard finally opened the door.

He didn't easily open the door.

I had to request or practically beg him.

I was thankful to him for not calling the principal.

Or else my mom would have been called to the school.

Our school is really strict, which sucks.

"My mom only got this school out of all to put me in" I said laughing sarcastically.

I sprinted to my first class.

And to my luck, it had to be maths.

I just asked asked the permission to enter the class and I m glad that my teacher didn't ask where I was.

All the students eyes were on me because of coming to class so late.

I hate getting attention from everyone.

It's overwhelming.

And plus I have really bad anxiety.

I just sat on fifth row, last bench.

Yeah, yeah I m a last bencher.

When u r sitting on the last bench, no one notices or give a damn about you which is great.

I didn't understand a single word the teacher taught us.

I just thought about Harry all the time.

He clouded my mind, I wasn't even able to concentrate on the class. Every time I try to focus his thoughts disturbed me.

By now I was starting to get frustrated. This is too much.

I have to find and talk to him after my classes.

He didn't even say his full name.

He is really mysterious yet attractive.

I wanted to scold him for making me feel like this.

But it wasn't his fault either.

I bet if any girl would ever see him she would just go crazy over him.

His addiction feels so right but wrong at the same time. I was just having mixed emotions right now.

I took a quick glance at my wrist watch and the class was about to end in 5 mins.

The bell rang and we had a short break, I have 3 more classes left before our lunch break.

All the students rushed to the hallway after the bell rang but I just waited for everyone to get out since I have really bad anxiety.

I wanted to got and meet Sophi but she texted me saying that she is in the lab.

We only get time to meet and talk to each other during our lunch break which is of 1 hour and sometimes we just skip some of our classes to hang out together which is quite fun, but one day we literally were about to get caught by our principal but we ran to our classes as fast as we could.