↻ o n e

"Hey, Choi Rae! Did your father contact you yet?" The detective tailed you as you stepped out of the apartment complex. "Make sure you contact me when you hear from him." You tried your best to walk away, your head hung low, desperately gripping on the strips of your bag. "Don't ignore my words, make sure you contact me!" The man kept yelling, following you on your way to school.

You couldn't exactly remember when this all started, or but you knew what was going on. It's been three months, you have been constantly harassed by the police and detectives following your every step if by chance you meet your father who is now apparently a wanted criminal. They kept asking the same question again and again, if you knew where your father was.

You had no idea, you would like to know where he was as just much as they did.

Just as you step inside the school campus, the guards at the gate stopped the detective from following you, "Let me enter, I am from Daegu police department." You heard him say, "I am afraid you will have to bring a permission to enter the school campus." The guard replied. "This ignorant little bitch." You could hear the detective mutter a curse at you as his voice faded away. You were at school now, is it any better? No it's worse.

"Here comes the criminal's daughter." You could hear a student snicker as you passed the hallway. "Hey, I heard your dad smuggled drugs. Can you get me a stack?" You heard another voice. Taking a deep breath you ignored all the petty remarks and walked towards your class. Just one month before you graduate high school, just one month and then it will all end. And if it doesn't, you were ready to made sure it does.

You ignored the obvious scribbles on your desk, "criminal's daughter", "drug dealer", etc. Highschoolers can be scary. "Check her bag, she is probably carrying drugs." You heard someone say. Before you could even react, your bag was snatched from your grip and held high, upside down. Tears gathered at the corner of your eyes as you saw the contents of your bag fall and scattered on the ground.

You took a deep breath and got on the ground, slowly picking up your belongings. "Hey you bitch." You didn't look up, Im Yoori, you knew that voice. "What are these marks?" You looked at your exposed forearm, the slightly blue bruise there. Your mind went back to day before yesterday when the detective tightly grabbed your arm trying to stop you from walking away.

"Her father probably makes her sleep with his clients so he could make some extra side cash." She said chuckling to her friends standing next to her. Your hands turn into a fist as you slowly stood up, picking up your bag with you and slowly putting it back on your seat. You were about to sit down when you got grabbed by the collar of your shirt. "Can't you hear me?" Yoori asked with frustration.

"I asked, are you a slut already?" You took a deep breath, "Hold up, by any chance are you pregnant? Is that why your father ran away--" before she could complete her sentence, you punched her on the face, with all your strength and saw her fall on the ground with a bleeding nose as the class went hysterical. "You fucking bitch!" Yoori screamed covering her nose as her friends helped her stand up.

"You should be aware of what a thug's daughter can do." You said and quietly went back to your seat. "I am going to fucking kill this bitch-" before Yoori could charge back at you the teacher barged in, "What is going on?" She yelled as she pushed through the crowd of students towards your seat. "Oh my, Im Yoori! Someone take her to the nurse's office!" She said in an emergency.

"Choi Rae," she turned towards you, "What have you done? Do you not understand we are already doing you a favor by letting you continue your studies at this school and here you are hitting your classmates? That too the director's daughter!?" You kept your head down as he yelled at you in front of the entire class.

"This is enough! You will be charged by the school violence committee--" you pushed your chair back as you got up and stood in front of the homeroom teacher. "I am not a student here anymore." You said as you ripped the nameplate off your uniform and handed it over to the teacher, "I am dropping out." With that you packed your bag and walked out of the class and gradually out of the school.

-------------------------

WELCOME BACK ;)

- jennieverse