𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

❝One day you will do things for me that you hate

❝One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family❞

Annicka Cullen was no stranger to fate being an absolute asshole. She had experienced it when she was married off to a man who didn't love her like she did him. She had experienced it again when said husband disappeared in the civil war. She had experienced it one more time when she found him only for him to give her a lethal bite that turned her into a creature of the night and afterwards forced her to join Marias newborn army. She had experienced it once again when this husband of hers (whom she still loved deeply) found his soulmate in the form of a golden eyed, pixie like clairvoyant. But never had fate screwed her over quite as much as it did when her eyes met his for the first time. It was just like fate to make Annicka Cullen soulmate a quileute shapeshifter with elaborate anger issues and particularly bad hatred for her and her kind.

Annicka Cullen sure as hell hated fate and as that hatred grew so did this anger inside her. With time - as she saw her now ex-husband happy with another woman, as she saw everyone in her new family find the kind of love that they would die and kill for - she grew spiteful. Not having any special gift of any kind besides her incredible fighting skills that could put even Jasper on his ass, sarcasm turned out to be her main defense, as well as her bad attitude and her hateful jealousy of humans.

Paul Lahote hated vampires - that was no secret. He hated them for what their presence had forced him to turn into, he hated them for turning him into a being who could easily become a murderer - especially with his anger issues, and he hated them for how little they cared about the things that their presence did to others.

Yes. Paul Lahote hated vampires, so it was just his luck that he was the one to go and imprint on one.