𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭

❝What if I'm not a superhero

❝What if I'm not a superhero. What if I'm the bad guy?❞

❅❅❅

FORKS, WASHINGTON - THE WOODS

They were all incredibly tense as they stood amongst the enormous trees waiting. Waiting for the red headed monster to come by, she had been causing havoc for too long, she had been a threat to Bella for more than a year when they had left town to keep the human girl safe, but now they were back, and in spite of Annicka not being Bellas biggest fan, the Cullens weren't going to let anything happen to the girl. Annicka wasn't going to let anything happen to the girl. She felt that if the girl was to get hurt, her blood would be on the Cullens hands as well, and Annicka had enough blood on her hands as it was.

She stood close to Carlisle, her shoulder almost brushing his, his calm and kind aura made Annicka love him very much, he truly was like a father to her, and seeing as Jasper had to be there for Alice during what was to come, Annicka hadn't wished to be in the way. Even if Jasper told her she was never in the way, and Edward had confirmed his words, the girl still felt that she was overstepping, she was after all Jaspers ex wife, and it might not have mattered much to Jasper what they were when they were humans, it still mattered to Annicka, and so she opted to keep her distance on this particular evening.

"Are you sure this is where you saw her?" Carlisle asked after they had been waiting for a while, "she's almost here" Alice answered him with that familiar far away look prominent in her eyes. Annicka narrowed her eyes, it was as if she could feel Victorias presence close by, Annickas instincts were heightened compared to her familys, after the things that she had experienced in her younger days, she had worked herself up to be absolutely lethal, because in a newborn army being lethal is the only way you can survive.

Annicka caught sense of Victorias whereabouts a few seconds before Alice saw her, "on your left" she exclaimed, taking off running after Victoria with the rest of her family following her.

Annicka was in front for a few seconds before Emmett overtook her spot right behind Victoria, he reached out his hand, he was getting closer and closer to the read head, finally he managed to grab a hold of her shoulder, but Victoria was fast, calculated and a good fighter as it seemed seeing as she flicked Emmett around and threw him into a tree.

Annicka was in front once more, she was pushing her legs to carry her faster, she knew Victoria wouldn't be able to beat her should Annicka get a hold of her, but Victoria knew how to play, she had been in this area many times in the last year, so she was very well aware of the split territories, and she knew how to use that to her advantage as she jumped over the treaty line and onto Quileute land. 

Annicka wanted nothing more than to jump over the line and follow after her, but Carlisle as if reading her thoughts held out his hand, "wait. She's in their territory now," he stated, and out from the deep of the woods came a bunch og huge wolves who ran after the red headed vampire.

The Cullens opted for running along the river that split the two enemy tribes land, if she were to jump over again, the Cullens would be ready. "she'll get away," Esme exclaimed worriedly, "no she won't," Jasper and Annicka growled simultaneously, as Victoria jumped over the treaty line again. Now on Cullen territory Annicka willed herself to run faster, and she was almost close enough to grab a hold of Victorias hair when the vapmiress jumped back onto Quileute land again, only this time Emmett followed her. "Emmett no!" Rosalie yelled after him, but it fell deaf on his ears as he was too caught up in trying to catch Victoria. 

A giant dark grey wolf saw the biggest Cullen attempting to cross the line, and jumped up only to push Emmett in to the water of the river that separated the lands. The two had a heated stare off, neither seeming to yield. When they had been aggressively staring for a few solid seconds, Carlisle sent Annicka a look, signaling her to go break off the two, knowing very well that she was the only one who stood a chance should a fight break out.

Annicka jumped down from where she was standing and walked up to Emmett. Slowly she put her hand on his shoulder, an uncharacteristically gentle act from her side, but none of them thought anything about it, after all Annicka knew when a situation should be handled delicately, and this sure was such a situation.

"Emmett," she spoke when the hand placed on the mans shoulder didn't get her his attention, "that's enough," she told him when he finally looked at her, "Victorias long gone, let's go," she voiced, her tone dominant and authoritative. Emmett turned around and walked back towards the Cullens, Annicka hot on his heels, only she couldn't help but look back at the wolf that had pushed Emmett into the water, she found the wolf already looking at her, and as such their eyes met for the first time. And Paul Lahote imprinted on Annicka Cullen.